- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Dupont/CEC (This Page)
Scientific Instrument Services has offered a wide range of supplies and services for the DuPont and CEC mass spectrometers. If you need an item not listed, contact us. These mass spectrometers are no longer in active use.
- CEC 21-490 single focusing 90° sector,
- CEC 21-491 double focusing 90° magnetic + 95° electrc sector,
- CEC 21-492 double focusing sector circa late 1960's,
- CEC 21-103 single focusing 180° sector circa 1950's,
- CEC 21-104 single focusing 180° sector circa late 1960's,
- CEC 21-110 double focusing sector Mattauch-Herzog circa ~1960,
- and others
Interesting historical links:
- "Consolidated Electrodynamics Corporation CEC 100 Series Mass Spectrometers", C. Judson, ASMS
- Evolutions in the Design of Electric Sectors for Mass Analyzers, M. Grayson, ASMS
- The Ion Optics of a Mattauch-Herzog Mass Analyzer: CEC 21-110, ChemHeritage
- Filament Repair Filament repairs for your Dupont/CEC at SIS.
- Multipliers Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. provides replacement detectors for your mass spectrometer. Multipliers are from the top manufacturers.
- Ceramic Insulators DST2 : Ceramic Insulator, Dupont #=294026-3, OD (in)=0.344, ID (in)=0.225, Thickness (in)=0.235,DST3 : Ceramic Insulator, Dupont #=294026-2, OD (in)=0.344, ID (in)=0.225, Thickness (in)=0.100,DST4 : Ceramic Insulator, Dupont #=294026-1, OD (in)=0.344, ID (in)=0.225, Thickness (in)=0.050
- Dupont/CEC Ceramic Insulators Ceramic insulators for Dupont/CEC.
- Diffusion Pump Fluid Pump Fluids for your lab needs.
- Filaments and Heaters SIS has redesigned both the filaments and heaters for the DuPont 490 series mass spectrometers.
- Gold Gaskets The gaskets are constructed from 0.025 inch dia.
- Heater Coils Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.