- GCColumns Fused Silica Tubing Instrument Tubing Injection Port Liners Septa by Manufacturer SIS GC Cryo-Traps Ferrules Valves Swagelok® Fittings Pyrolysis Probe Accessories Gas Generators Gas Regulators Gas Purifiers and Filters Syringes SGE MEPS™-Micro Extraction by Packed Sorbent Purge and Trap System SGE SilFlow™ Stainless Steel Micro-Fluidic Platform Accessories NIST GC RI Library Other GC Supplies Catalog Page D1
- AccessoriesTD Supply Kit Desorption Tubes Adsorbent Resins Desorption Tube Needles Desorption Tube Seals Desorption System Fittings GC Cryo-Trap Extraction Cell Wheaton Purge and Trap System TD Sample Loader Prepacked, Conditioned Desorption Tubes Desorption Tube Packing Accessories Stainless Steel Purge Heads Injection Port Liners Tenax TA Poster TD Application Notes Customer Service
- Gas Regulators (GC)Model 3530 Series - Single Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3510 Series - Single Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Model 3120 Series - Dual Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3810 Series - Dual Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3420 Series Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3450 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 304 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 324 Series
- GC Columns
- Instrument Tubing
- SIS GC Cryo-Traps (This Page)
Adds Cryo-Cooling Capabilities to your GC.
Programmable cryo-cooling and heating trap for the cryo-focusing of volatiles and semi-volatiles at the head of GC capillary columns.
The GC Cryo-Trap is used to cryo-focus volatiles at the front of the GC column in a narrow band for subsequent heating and release. We offer multiple sizes, with both CO2 cooling gas or (for lower molecular weight volatiles) liquid nitrogen.
- SIS 4-Inch GC Cryo-Trap
(Model 951/961)4-in long cryo-trap for cryo-cooling and heating (cryo-focusing) of volatiles and semivolatiles at the head of GC capillary columns.
- SIS 1-Inch Micro Cryo-Trap
(Model 971/981)1-inch micro cryo-traps for cryo-cooling and heating (cryo-focusing) of volatiles and semivolatiles at the head of GC capillary columns.
- SIS 2-Inch CryoTrap for the AutoDesorb® System and TD5 CryoTrap for the AutoDesorb System
- Thermal Desorption Sample Trapping
- Purge and Trap Systems
- GC Headspace Sample Analysis
- Multi-dimensional GC applications
- Improve Chromatographic Resolution of Early Eluting Peaks
- 4-inch cryo-trap - 4" long. For high flow applications (1 to 50 mL/min). Variety of Custom I.D.'s Available.
- 1-inch ("micro") cryo-trap - Only 1" long. Best for Microbore GC Capillary Columns. Easily installs inside GC Oven without interfering with column connectors. Uses smallest volume of cooling gases.
- 2-inch cryo-trap for the AutoDesorb - TD5 Thermal Desorption.
- Custom Manufactured Cryo-Traps