- NewsAugust 2017: NIST 17 Release 2017 May 2017: SIS at ASMS 2017 May 2017: NIST 17 September 2016: New Website Launch August 2016: IMSC 2016 August 2016: New Ion Transfer Tubes May 2016: ASMS 2016 May 2016: Agilent Dry Pump May 2016: Wiley Registry 11th February 2016: PITTCON 2016 February 2016: GC columns December 2015: GC Columns Special September 2015: SIS at AVS 2015 July 2015: Ion Transfer Tubes May 2015: SIS at ASMS 2015, thermal desorption poster barley, manufacturing Feb 2015: SIS at Pittcon 2015, TD, homogenizer Jan 2015: Save big on vacuum & MS products in 2015 Dec 2014: Gifts for your lab Nov 2014: NIST 14 and Wiley 10 mass spectral libraries Jun 2013: Thermal desorption on beer, ion transfer tubes & capillaries Apr 2013: Service kits for Waters MS Mar 2013: Bullet Blender® homogenizer, DigiVac vacuum gauge May 2012: Long Life Yttria Coated Filament Repairs Apr 2012: SIS rotary vane vacuum pump and filters Mar 2012: Imtakt HPLC columns, New Era syringe pump May 2011: NIST, SIMION, MS replacement parts Oct 2009: Lymtech sterile wipes, Ametek/Dycor leak detector filaments Sep 2009: Source heater/sensor for Agilent 5973/75, oil mist elements Older newsletters 1993-2009... Older What's New 1995-2001...
- August 2017: NIST 17 Release 2017 (This Page)
NIST 17 Mass Spectral Library - NEW 2017 release - world's most widely trusted mass spectral library.
- Nearly 1 million high quality spectra with chemical information: Increased coverage and quality since 2014: Nearly 3x increase in MS/MS spectra, 30,000+ new EI spectra, and 16,000+ more compounds with GC & retention indices.
- Search software to match your spectra against spectral libraries: Improved software (v. 2.3) with new search methods and algorithms, such as our new "hybrid" search type for MS/MS and EI.
- Order your copy today!
Bullet Blender® Homogenizer
- Consistent and High Yield Results
- No Cross-Contamination or Sample Loss
- Samples Stay COOL
- Easy To Use
- Low Cost
- View details