- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Other Vacuum AccessoriesGreenwood Containers Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Rietschle Vacuum Pump Filters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT Incos 50B Vacuum Measurement System 5 Gallon Drum Pump Inland Acidity Test For Vacuum Pump Fluids SIS Replacement Charcoal Filter Element SIS Coalescing Filter Replacement Element Adjustable Gas Ballast Oil Return Kit for Edwards Pumps
- Contacting Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. (This Page)
SIS Main Office (US):
Office hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (EST), Monday-Friday
Palmer Industrial Park
7 Third Street
Palmer, MA 01069, USA
SIS has provided over 38 years of service to the mass spec community. SIS has a staff of about 50 technicians, scientists and office personnel to serve your needs. We now occupy a modern 10,000 square foot facility in Ringoes, NJ with includes our offices and repair shops. In addition we have a separate and a state of the art CNC machine shop in Plumsteadville, PA to provide precision machining services, repairs and additional manufacturing capabilities.
Fraud alert - Beware of e-mail requesting financial transactions (e.g. invoice/ACH change) but not using our regular e-mail address, phone number, and links to our own web site (www.sisweb.com) - not from us.