Scientific Instrument Services publishes a wide variety of articles, application notes, mass spec tips and other material of interest to the mass spectrometer and gas chromatography communities.
- SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter A monthly newsletter designed for the mass spec community, published by SIS to notify our customers of new products, services, and specials for your mass spectrometer and related laboratory equipment.
- NIST MS Database - Update Notifications NIST current version: The current version of NIST MS is 2014. Notifications on future NIST versions: New versions of the NIST MS database come out roughly every three years (e.g. 1998, 2002, 2005, 2008, 2011, 2014), with upgrades available for purchase. If you wish to be notified upon availability of new versions of the NIST database and upgrade offers, please fill out the form below. Details will also be announced on our NIST web page, at the ASMS meeting, and in our general mail list. Wiley M...
- Application Notes Application notes published by Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. (SIS). Covers thermal desorption (extensively), GC/MS, and other scientific applications.
- Adsorbent Resins Guide A wide variety of adsorbent resins are available from many suppliers and manufacturers.
- Mass Spec Tips Mass Spec Tips is a collection of tips relating to the operation and service of mass spectrometers.
- SDS Sheets SDS sheets for products manufactured or distributed by Scientific Instrument Services.
- FAQ We get many questions from customers to aid them in the use of their instruments. We will publish these questions and answers here to aid other instrument users. We welcome both your questions and answers to problems that you have encountered. In addition we welcome additional or corrective comments to any of our questions. Question - The spectrum of my mass spectrometer has poor resolution and low sensitivity. It is a magnetic sector instrument with diffusion pumps. We changed the source, fila...
- MS Calibration Compound Spectra Mass spectrometer calibration compounds for sale. Also includes spectra.
- Manuals Manuals for various products offered by SIS. Software - Mass Spectral Libraries GC Cryo-traps Thermal Desorption MS Probes Syringe Pumps
- MS Links/Labs/ Organizations Information, literature and reference sites of interest to the mass spectrometer community.
- MS Online Tools Online tools for mass spectrometer users. Includes isotopic profile calculators, exact mass calculators, and periodic table.
- Flyers on Products/Services PDF flyers and brochures for SIS products.
- Scientific Supplies Catalog Table of Contents of the Scientific Instrument Services general catalog volume 36.
- About Us SIS supplies new parts for your laboratory instruments. We sell replacement parts for Thermo Fisher scientific equipment, Agilent Mass Spectrometers, Shimadzu mass spectrometers, and others.
Product Specific Literature
- NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols The Next Advance Bullet Blender Homogenizer Protocols
- Micro-Mesh® Literature Micro-Mesh® Literature Reference Page
- Instrumentation Literature AutoProbe HPP7 MS Probe (597X) Thermal Desorption Cryo-Trap NIST / SIMION Software Cleaning New Era Syringe Pump Calibration Bottles Gas Tank Old/Obsolete
- Agilent GC/MS Literature Quick reference notes and guides from Agilent on their GC and MS systems. In particular the GC/MS Maintenance Schedule is an invaluable reference tool for the mass spectrometer user.