DescriptionThe OPTI-GUARD was designed to eliminate the time required to verify performance and troubleshooting. Everything from the packing to the dimensions have been selected for optimal performance across multiple brands of analytical columns and diverse laboratory applications. Even when used with narrowbore analytical columns, no change in efficiency will occur.Direct connection to the analytical column and the stem containing the frits and packing ensure that added extracolumn volume is minimized. No additional fittings or tubing requirements means less potential dead volume.
- No holder needed
- Step filtration design
- Color coded
- Compatible with any 10-32 column - tube stem automatically adjusts to fit all brands of columns, assuring perfect zero-dead-volume connections
- Simple hand-tight connection
- No bigger than most hand-tight fittings - attaches directly to the column, fitting into most column heaters
- Overall dimensions: 3/8" diameter x 1" long
- 1.5 cm x 1 mm packed bed
- 6,000 psi pressure rated
- Step filtration (order of sample flow): 5 µm frit > packing > 2 µm frit
- Also available: 5 µm frit > 2 µm frit > packing > 0.5 µm frit
- Available in reverse and normal phase chemistries
- Packed with proprietary OPTI-GUARD packing materials.
- Techtron® PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide)
- Passivated 316 SS
|Optimize OPTI-GUARD Guard Column - 5/PK|
|Unit of measure for ordering is PK.|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
SGE gas tight syringes in many sizes and functions.
All stopcocks and movable joints in a high vacuum system must be satisfactorily lubricated, yet leak proof.
SGE offers a wide variety of injection port liners.
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
Plungers are interchangeable on these syringes.
Wipes are disposable, 100% cellulose, lint-free cloths designed for cleaning areas where non-contamination is essential.