We are constantly adding insulators for Dupont and other manufacturer's instrument systems. The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Dupont/CEC Mass Spectrometers. If other sizes and/or types are required, please contact us, or send an old or damaged unit and we will see if we can supply it. All listed insulators are constructed from a high quality aluminum oxide ceramic unless otherwise noted.
All dimensions in inches, tolerances +/- 0.002 inches.
|Ceramic Insulator, OD (in)=0.344, ID (in)=0.225|
|Part No.||Dupont #||Thickness (in)||Quantity
|DST2||294026-3||0.235||48||$41.00†10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|DST3||294026-2||0.100||28||$36.50†10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|DST4||294026-1||0.050||INACTIVE||---†10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.||---|
|† Quantity discount 10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|* Call for availability.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Solid Round Ceramic Insulator Rods The following solid alumina ceramic rod type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Single Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The tubes are constructed of a pure 99% alumina ceramic that has superior gas and vacuum tightness and excellent insulating properties even at elevated temperatures.
- Two Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following two hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Four Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following four hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Stepped Insulators Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
- Alumina Fish Spine Beads - 99.5% Alumina High quality alumina fish spine beads are used for electrical insulation of wires and leads.