- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Vacuum Supplies & Services for Agilent/HP MSS.I.S.™ Rotary Vane Rough Vacuum Pumps Edwards RV High Performance Rough Pumps Diffusion Pump Fluids Pfeiffer Vacuum Duo Pumps Mechanical Pump Oils Santovac® 5P Ultra Vacuum Pump Fluid Convectron Series 275 Vacuum Gauge Foreline Gauge Assembly for Agilent Agilent/HP 5971 Bayard Alpert Vacuum Measurement System Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Mass Spec Ion Gauge Tubes Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes Micro Ion Gauge (for Agilent 5975/5977) Diffusion Pump Heater Discs and Cartridges for Thermo/Finnigan MassSpecs Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Hose Adaptor Fittings
- Diffusion Pump Fluids (This Page)
Inland® diffusion pump oils - including hydrocarbon, inert PFPE, polyphenyl ether, and silicone fluids - for a wide range of applications.
- Santovac® 5P Ultra
(Ultrahigh Vac / MS)Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
- Santovac® 5
(Polyphenyl Ether)Santovac 5 is the industry standard oil for diffusion pump.
- Invoil® 702 Invoil 702 is designed for the rapid pumping of large volumes of gas.
- Invoil® 704 Invoil 704 is a single component silicone diffusion pump fluid for high vacuums 10-6 to 10-8 torr range.
- Invoil® 705 Invoil 705 silicone diffusion pump fluid is a single component fluid designed for ultra high vacuum systems in the 10-7 to 10-9 torr range.
- geminYe® PFPE Inert 18-8 Inland geminYe® PFPE pump fluids provide exceptionally long service life.
- geminYe® PFPE Inert 25-9 Inland geminYe® PFPE pump fluids provide exceptionally long service life.
Santovac® polyphenyl ether synthetic diffusion pump fluids are capable of producing ultra-high vacuum in the 10-10 torr range. With extremely low vapor pressure, backstreaming characteristics are lower than any other fluid. Thermally stable with exceptionally low volatility, these non-halogenated water white fluids exhibit extraordinary resistance to degradation from heat, oxygen, radiation, and chemical attack.
These fluids are ideal for use in many applications including laboratory, analytical and research operation, vacuum production, thin films, space simulation chambers, and optical coatings.
- Santovac 5P ULTRA undergoes an additional vacuum distillation step to further reduce the 3-ring and the 4-ring ether concentrations to below 0.02% and 0.1%, respectively, giving smooth baselines in mass spectrometer applications.
Silicone diffusion pump oils are durable fluids designed for a variety of high vacuum applications and for fast pumping large volumes of gas.
- Invoil® 702 is designed for rapid pumping of large volumes of gas and has the important advantages of thermal stability and oxidation resistance. This silicone-based fluid is resistant to air at operating temperatures, the pumps require no cooling between cycles.
- Invoil® 704 has low vapor pressure and great thermal stability, making it desirable in processes such as vacuum coating, metallurgical work, and various other applications. It offers superior vapor pressure capabilities and quick pump down cycles.
- Invoil® 705, with a higher viscosity than the other Invoil fluids, is designed to produce an ultra-high and ultra clean vacuum. With the use of traps, Invoil 705 is capable of attaining a pressure of 10-11 torr, and without a trap 10-9 torr.
- Invoil® 940 has both low vapor pressure and thermal stability, enabling it to be used in vacuum coating, metallurgical work, and various other applications. It is oxidation and explosion resistant, and offers quick pump down cycles.
- geminYe Inert PFPE Diffusion Pump Oil - Inland's geminYe line of inert PFPE diffusion pump oil is non-flammable, chemically inert, and thermally stable with excellent lubricity.
- Hydrocarbon - Invoil General Purpose Diffusion Pump Fluid - Invoil 20 is a double distilled, high quality, general purpose hydrocarbon diffusion pump fluid that works well in any diffusion pump.
- Invoil® 20 Pump Oil Double Distilled