- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
Scientific Instrument Services has been in the business of mass spectrometer service and repair since 1978. We have extensive shop facilities to perform the repair services listed below in addition to custom repair, modification and custom manufacture of any part you may need for your mass spectrometer. If you need help, contact us.
Repairs for Agilent
- Filament We will completely clean the assembly and replace the rhenium filament wire.
- Source Cleaning Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- DIP Probe This repair includes replacing the heater and thermocouple and checking for leaks.
- Entrance Lens The spotwelds holding the two parts together can break loose.
- Feedthru Repair - 5971 These feedthrus are very fragile and susceptible to damage, but no worries, SIS can repair them!
- Feedthru Repair of Flanges TIG vacuum welding a new feedthru in place and leak testing the feedthru for vacuum sealing.
- Interface Repair - 5971 The GC/MS interface on the Agilent 5971 MSD can be repaired!
- Injection Port The SS line can become clogged, broken or the joint can leak, but SIS can repair them!
- Inject. Port Repair, MSD Broken or clogged tubes can be replaced!
- Cross Ref. Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...