Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Equipment Supplies
Scientific Repairs and Manufacturing
Founded in 1978 to provide mass spectrometer consumables laboratory instrument parts, filament wire, electron multipliers, capillary columns and vacuum system components at reasonable prices, SIS has grown to be a recognized leader in manufacturing assemblies, supplies and services for the scientific and medical communities worldwide. The same innovation and dedication to quality that built our early following of loyal customers is still evident in the products we make and sell, even as we expand to meet the needs of new analytical techniques.Request a Catalog
SIS news, deals and latest highlights!
- SIS, DeTech, and ETP renamed Adaptas Solutions to reflect broader global offering
- Upcoming Trade Shows: 2019
- New NIST 2017 MS Library Release
- New Website Launch 2016
- Thermal desorption posters (EPA325B, powdered food & beverage contaminants)
- Convert your Agilent 5973/5975/5977 MSD from wet to dry (oil-free) with the new Agilent IDP-3 Scroll Pump.
- Next Advance Lab Product Deals
- New Wiley 11th—world's largest library of electron ionization (EI) mass spectra plus MFW 2017 for clinical and forensic toxicologists!