- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Ceramic Insulators (This Page)
Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. offers a wide range of ceramics for use as thermal and electrical insulators in mass spectrometers and other scientific instruments.
- Agilent Replacement insulators for Agilent mass spectrometers.
- Dupont CEC Ceramic insulators for Dupont/CEC.
- Extrel Source insulators for Extrel mass spectrometers
- Fision/VG Replacement insulators for your VG mass spec
- JEOL Replacement insulators for your JEOL MS.
- Kratos Ceramic insulators for Kratos mass specs
- Nermag Replacement insulators for Nermag.
- Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Vestec Ceramic insulators for Vestec instruments.
- Solid Round Ceramic Insulator Rods The following solid alumina ceramic rod type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Single Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The tubes are constructed of a pure 99% alumina ceramic that has superior gas and vacuum tightness and excellent insulating properties even at elevated temperatures.
- Two Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following two hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Four Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following four hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Ceramic Washer Insulators A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
- Stepped Insulators Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
- Other Ceramic Insulators A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
- Alumina Fish Spine Beads High quality alumina fish spine beads are used for electrical insulation of wires and leads.
- Sapphire Balls Precision round sapphire balls.
- Sauereisen Ceramic Cement A superior electrical insulation for Heaters, Elements and Furnaces
Scientific Instrument Services can provide a wide array of ceramic insulators for use in mass spectrometers and other scientific instruments. Most of the ceramic insulators described in the following sections are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic. They have been machined to very close tolerances as noted.
If the ceramic insulator you require is not listed in these pages, it can be custom ordered from S.I.S. Contact us with the dimensions of the ceramic insulator you require and we will quote on it. In addition to high purity alumina ceramic, we can also fabricate insulators out of Macor ceramics and Vespel® insulating materials. These softer materials are easier to machine, are less expensive and can normally be delivered to you in two to three weeks.