- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- MS Online Tools (This Page)
SIS has developed the following online tools/utilities for use by the mass spec community. If you have any suggested improvements/additions we would like to hear from you.
- Isotope Distribution Calculator and Mass Spec Plotter Find the mass intensity data of isotopes here. Use our mass spectrometry plotter and isotope calculator to find isotopic distribution of a given chemical formula.
- Mass Spectrum Generator Plot a mass spectrum given a list of peak masses and intensities with this online tool.
- Exact Mass Calculator, Single Isotope Version Find the exact mass of isotopes here. Using the chemical formula of a single isotope you can get the exact mass and the relative abundance percentage of that isotope.
- SIS Online GC Chromatogram and Mass Spectrum Viewer Read/view CDF and Agilent .D/data.ms files online.
- Search NIST 17 and Wiley MS Databases Check whether a certain compound or class of compound exists within the NIST 17 or Wiley databases.
- Mass Spec Calibration Compounds and Spectra Mass spectrometer calibration compounds for sale. Also includes spectra.
- Exact Masses of the Elements and Isotopic Abundances Chart of elements, isotopes of elements with exact mass, abundance percentage. Find the abundance of natural isotopes and atomic weights of the elements quickly.
Periodic Table with Isotopic Abundances
Click on the element for isotopes of the element.
Here is another periodic table (Lenntech) — includes health and environmental effects (multilingual).
- Mass Spectrometry Software from SIS Charged particle optics simulation with SIMION® 3D. Identify your mass spectra with NIST and Wiley database. Convert your spectra with GC/MS file converters.