- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Filters - Oil/Charcoal (This Page)
Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation. For efficient and safe operation the correct filters and traps should be installed on both the inlet and outlet of the vacuum pump. With the advance of electrospray and other LC/MS techniques this requirement becomes even more important, as more solvents and other materials are being pumped. This is especially critical if the vacuum pumps are not exhausted outside of the lab. The use of the correct filters and traps and the proper maintenance of these items can improve the life of the vacuum pump as well as minimize harmful emissions into the environment. Below is a chart which may be helpful in determining which filters you may require. The following pages detail each of these items and list appropriate hardware to connect the filters to both Adixen and Edwards vacuum pumps. If you have a vacuum pump from another manufacturer give us a call and we will help you determine which filters and hardware you may require.
For Typical hookup, see section on Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter Installation
- SIS™ All-In-One 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- SIS™ Vacuum Pump Filter Kits Large and small filter kits for Adixen and Edward models.
- Oil Mist Eliminators A selection of Oil Mist Eliminators for your vacuum needs.
- SIS™ Charcoal Trapping Exhaust Filter Small compact straight-through inlet air filters with replaceable hockey puck filter element. Flow through capacity up to 35 CFM (43m3/hr). Now available in two inlet sizes.
- Exhaust System These systems are recommended for areas where it is not possible or practical to exhaust the MS vacuum pumps outside the building.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.
- Installation Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters for Adixen or Edward pumps.
- Silencers for Pumps
|Manufacturer||Filter Part #||Organic Chem||Good||Hazardous Corrosive||Particulates||Oil Vapor||Filter Element||Disposable|