SIS Newsletter: Vacuum Pumps and Accessories (April 23, 2012)
- Apr 2012: SIS rotary vane vacuum pump and filters (This Page)
The "Mass Spec Source" Newsletter
Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.
Each issue of our company newsletter covers a
topic of interest to the mass spec community, such as SIS
products/services/promotions, articles relating to MS/GC/LC and related lab
equipment, and company news.
You may subscribe here
or unsubscribe via the "unsubscribe" link in your e-mail.
|In this issue: New vacuum pumps and accessories available from
|NEW! - SIS Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
|35% - 50% Less than the Price of
Other Vacuum Pumps|
||SIS has just introduced a new line of our own Rotary Vane
Vacuum Pumps for Mass Spectrometers and other scientific instruments
at more affordable prices.|
- Low Cost - Save 35%-50% Savings
- Extremely Quiet and Light Weight
- Air Cooled
- Direct Drive
- Designed for Continuous Duty
- 110V or 220V
- Ideal for Mass Spectrometers
- Reliable 20 Year History
Ideal for applications including:
- Mass Spectometeres
- GC/ICP Mass
- Vacuum Degassing
- Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Distillations
- Surface Coating
- Vacuum Ovens
- Electron Microscopes
More details on our web site.
|SIS All-In-One Two Stage Vacuum Pump Filter
|Traps the Emissions from Your
||The SIS All-In-One Two Stage Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter
combines the properties of an Oil Mist Eliminator and a second stage
charcoal trap to eliminate the contaminates from your vacuum pump
from being exhausted into the laboratory air.|
- 6.25" Total Height
- Purifies Vacuum Pump Exhaust Gases
- Two Stages - Oil Mist Eliminator and Charcoal
- Provides for a Safe Laboratory Environment
- Low Cost
- Replaceable Elements
Stage 1 - Oil Mist
- Eliminates pump oil fumes.
- Returns used oil back into the vacuum
- Traps particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Replaceable low cost coalescing filter
Stage 2 - Charcoal
- Traps organic chemicals.
- Replaceable low cost charcoal
|More details on our web
SIS Charcoal Filters, with Replaceable Elements (now in two
- Activated Carbon Replaceable Filter Element
- High Efficiency Filtration
- Low Operating Cost
- For Vacuum or Low Positive Pressure Flow. Flow
through capacity up to 35 CFM (43m3/hr).
- Durable Carbon Steel Housing
- Available with 1/4" or 1/2" NPT Connectors
- Small Compact Size - Only 2.5" Diameter
- Temperature (continuous) min -26°C max 104°C
Small Compact Straight Through Inlet Air Filters
with Replaceable Hockey Puck Filter Element.
The SIS Charcoal Filters are routinely used on
exhaust ports of vacuum pumps and other equipment to adsorb
remaining air contaminants such as oil, aerosols, hydrocarbons and
trace moisture. They also trap all foreign solid particles such as
dirt, dust, rust, and pipe scale down to 10 microns in size. In
addition, the SIS Charcoal Traps can be used for efficient
adsorption and removal of organic vapors and aerosols, noxious
odors, certain foreign gases, bacteria, and are efficient in
removing certain organic vapors and aerosols from compressed air and
Reminder: Please update your mailing list address and preferences if
you haven't done so recently to ensure you receive our new print
scientific supplies catalog when it becomes available.
Upcoming issue/events: Article on long-life Yttria MS filaments, ASMS.