- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- SIS News / E-Mail NewsletterAugust 2017: NIST 17 Release 2017 May 2017: SIS at ASMS 2017 May 2017: NIST 17 September 2016: New Website Launch August 2016: IMSC 2016 August 2016: New Ion Transfer Tubes May 2016: ASMS 2016 May 2016: Agilent Dry Pump May 2016: Wiley Registry 11th February 2016: PITTCON 2016 February 2016: GC columns December 2015: GC Columns Special September 2015: SIS at AVS 2015 July 2015: Ion Transfer Tubes May 2015: SIS at ASMS 2015, thermal desorption poster barley, manufacturing Feb 2015: SIS at Pittcon 2015, TD, homogenizer Jan 2015: Save big on vacuum & MS products in 2015 Dec 2014: Gifts for your lab Nov 2014: NIST 14 and Wiley 10 mass spectral libraries Jun 2013: Thermal desorption on beer, ion transfer tubes & capillaries Apr 2013: Service kits for Waters MS Mar 2013: Bullet Blender® homogenizer, DigiVac vacuum gauge May 2012: Long Life Yttria Coated Filament Repairs Apr 2012: SIS rotary vane vacuum pump and filters Mar 2012: Imtakt HPLC columns, New Era syringe pump May 2011: NIST, SIMION, MS replacement parts Oct 2009: Lymtech sterile wipes, Ametek/Dycor leak detector filaments Sep 2009: Source heater/sensor for Agilent 5973/75, oil mist elements Older newsletters 1993-2009... Older What's New 1995-2001...
- GCColumns Fused Silica Tubing Instrument Tubing Injection Port Liners Septa by Manufacturer SIS GC Cryo-Traps Ferrules Valves Swagelok® Fittings Pyrolysis Probe Accessories Gas Generators Gas Regulators Gas Purifiers and Filters Syringes SGE MEPS™-Micro Extraction by Packed Sorbent Purge and Trap System SGE SilFlow™ Stainless Steel Micro-Fluidic Platform Accessories NIST GC RI Library Other GC Supplies Catalog Page D1
- Gas Regulators (GC)Model 3530 Series - Single Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3510 Series - Single Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Model 3120 Series - Dual Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3810 Series - Dual Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3420 Series Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3450 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 304 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 324 Series
- GC Columns
- Instrument Tubing
- February 2016: GC columns (This Page)
SGE GC column sale extended!
SIS is offering the entire environmental GC column suite manufactured by SGE at a 15% discount now until 2/29/16.
Since Trajan Scientific and Medical acquired the SGE business, significant focus has been invested in improving the manufacturing process and phase synthesis to ensure that the performance, consistency and quality of the SGE GC column meets the most critical analysis.
The range of GC columns presented for environmental analysis now delivers improved performance, selectivity and a guarantee on delivery, making SGE GC columns by Trajan a key product for the environmental laboratory.
SGE draws their own fused silica tubing so the process is controlled from beginning to end to produce the best possible product.
View the PDF for additional information.
Shop now for a great deal and
a FREE power bank*.
* A free 2200 mAh power bank (backup power supply for your USB devices) with every SGE Environmental GC Column (BP1, BP5, BPX5, BP5MS, HT5, HT8, BP624, BP20, and SolGel-WAX™).