Product ID : W2V60110
W2V60220 Voltage=220V W2V60 50/60HZ W2V60110 Voltage=110V W2V60 50/60HZ
- Low Cost - Save 35 - 50%
- Quiet and Light Weight
- Precise machining eliminates noise and vibration levels
- Air Cooled
- Fast Pumping
- Direct Drive
- Gas Ballast Valve
- Voltage Choices: 110V or 220V
- Comparable to Edwards E2M28 & Adixen 2033 Series
- Reliable - 20 years of history
- Mass Spectrometers
- GC/ICP Mass
- Vacuum Degassing
- Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Distillations
- Surface Coating
- Laser Construction
- Vacuum Ovens
- Electron Microscopes
|Pumping Speed||600 L/min (21 CFM)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Closed||5 x 10-4 torr (6.7 x 10-2 Pa)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Open||5 x 10-2 torr (6.7 Pa)|
|Power Input||220 VAC/ 110 VAC 50/60 Hz; Customer's Request (Voltage, Frequency and Phase)|
|Full Load Power||1.5 kW (2.0 HP)|
|Motor Speed||1700 rpm|
|Inlet and Outlet connections||NW40|
|Oil Capacity||2300 cc (2.3 L)|
|Ambient Operation Temp. Range||7-40 °C|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||206 (W) x 609 (L) x 251 (H)|
**THIS PUMP SHOULD NOT BE PLUGGED DIRECTLY INTO THE AGILENT MSD. USE ALTERNATE POWER SOURCE/WALL OUTLET.
- SIS Minor Repair Kit for W2V60 Pump SIS Minor Repair Kit for W2V60 Pump
- SIS Major Repair Kit for W2V60 Pump SIS Major Repair Kit for W2V60 Pump
- Vacuum Pump Oils/Greases/Waxes SIS distributes the Inland, Fomblin and Santovac lines of vacuum pump fluids for rough vacuums and diffusion pumps.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
In Stainless and Aluminum.
PVC cord reinforced vacuum hose. Light weight, low cost, and superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for mass spec, food, and other applications.