- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Distillation Control
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Vacuum Pumps
- Rough Vacuum Pumps
- Vacuum Supplies & Services for Agilent/HP MSS.I.S.™ Rotary Vane Rough Vacuum Pumps Edwards RV High Performance Rough Pumps Diffusion Pump Fluids Pfeiffer Vacuum Duo Pumps Mechanical Pump Oils Santovac® 5P Ultra Vacuum Pump Fluid Convectron Series 275 Vacuum Gauge Foreline Gauge Assembly for Agilent Agilent/HP 5971 Bayard Alpert Vacuum Measurement System Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Mass Spec Ion Gauge Tubes Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes Micro Ion Gauge (for Agilent 5975/5977) Diffusion Pump Heater Discs and Cartridges for Thermo/Finnigan MassSpecs Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Hose Adaptor Fittings
- Edwards Rotary Vane (RV) Dual Mode Pumps (This Page)
- RV3 - 2.6 cfm Selectable dual mode, high vacuum for best pressure, and high throughput mode for continuous inlet pressure above 50 mbar.
- RV5 - 4.1 cfm Selectable dual mode, high vacuum for best pressure, and high throughput mode for continuous inlet pressure above 50 mbar.
- RV8 - 6.9 cfm Selectable dual mode, high vacuum for best pressure, and high throughput mode for continuous inlet pressure above 50 mbar.
- RV12 - 10 cfm
Enhanced Performance for Analytical Instrumentation
To meet the requirements for high throughputs with low ultimate vacuum, Edwards has developed a totally new concept in rotary vacuum pumps. The world's first dual-mode pump.
The unique dual-mode action allows you to easily configure the unit to pump very high gas loads and also achieve excellent vacuum - all from a single pump. In most cases it increases performance at significantly reduced noise levels.
This radical operation is matched by innovative design features including a cartridge based pumping mechanism incorporating advanced new materials, a fully featured Edwards motor and a fast acting inlet valve to seal the pump for suck-back protection.
The pumps are easy to install, use and maintain with superior built quality to give lowest cost of ownership. To build a pump this advanced, Edwards has invested heavily in state-of-the-art manufacturing and assembly technology in a dedicated ISO9001 factory.
To meet the stringent requirements for ever quieter environments we have built into the Edwards RV range the results of an extensive program of noise research into the Pump, drive train and motor. This has reduced both overall noise levels and improved the subjective quietness by "tuning out" those frequencies which are both intrusive and irritating. Before shipment each pump is tested in a quiet room using a noise spectrum analyzer.
Edwards RV - easy to install, use and maintain
Installation is easy as all Edwards RV pumps feature a special dual voltage, dual frequency motor with an IEC mains input socket. Simply plug in the appropriate cable. No need for hard wiring. An on/off switch controls the pump.
Motor voltage is determined by a simple rocker switch, enabling the pump to be easily configured for use internationally.
All controls are clearly marked and have large finger grips for ease of use. Inlet and outlet are both fitted with standard NW25 flanges.
No special tools are required for servicing. The shaft seal can be changed or repositioned without dismantling the pump. Easy dismantling for cleaning is a feature. In addition, we provide service kits of guaranteed Edwards parts.
- Selectable dual mode
- high vacuum for best pressure
- high throughput mode for continuous inlet pressure above 50 mbar
- Easy to use gas ballast
- ON-OFF switch on pump
- Low Noise Level: 48 dbA
- All pumps factory tested and certified
- Easy to service and maintain>
- High torque, dual voltage, dual frequency motor
Note: The vacuum pump accepts both 110 VAC and 220 VAC power when using an appropriate power cable.
Please specify the desired cable for your country when ordering.
Otherwise, a 110 VAC North American (NEMA 5-15) power cable is provided.
|Displacement (swept volume) M3h-1||RV3||RV5||RV8||RV12|
|Speed (Pneurop) m3h-1|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure) mbar - high vacuum mode|
|gas ballast 0||2x10-3||2x10-3||2x10-3||2x10-3|
|gas ballast I||3x10-2||3x10-2||3x10-2||3x10-2|
|gas ballast II||1.2x10-1||1x10-1||6x10-2||6x10-2|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure) mbar - high throughput mode|
|gas ballast 0||3x10-2||3x10-2||3x10-2||3x10-2|
|gas ballast I||6x10-2||6x10-2||4x10-2||2x10-2|
|gas ballast II||1.2x10-1||1x10-1||6x10-2||6x10-2|
|Ultimate vacuum (partial pressure) mbar - high throughput mode|
|gas ballast 0||10-4||10-4||10-4||10-4|
|Maximum water vapour pumping rate kgh-1 1ph (3ph)|
|gas ballast I||0.06 (0.04)||0.06 (0.04)||0.06 (0.04)||0.06 (0.04)|
|gas ballast II||0.22 (0.12)||0.22 (0.12)||0.22 (0.2)||0.29 (0.25)|
|Maximum permitted pressure at outlet - bar gauge|
|Max. weight kg (without Oil)||21.6||21.5||26.0||26.3|
|Noise dB (A)||50Hz. I ph||48||48||48||48|
|Motor power (W)||50Hz.||250||250||250||450|
|Motor power (W)||60Hz.||300||300||550||550|
|Oil capacity (litre)||max.||0.7||0.7||0.75||1.0|
|Oil capacity (litre)||min.||0.42||0.42||0.45||0.65|
- Maintenance Kit Edwards pumps are designed to give long, trouble-free service.
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.