- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Vacuum Supplies & Services for Agilent/HP MSS.I.S.™ Rotary Vane Rough Vacuum Pumps Edwards RV High Performance Rough Pumps Diffusion Pump Fluids Pfeiffer Vacuum Duo Pumps Mechanical Pump Oils Santovac® 5P Ultra Vacuum Pump Fluid Convectron Series 275 Vacuum Gauge Foreline Gauge Assembly for Agilent Agilent/HP 5971 Bayard Alpert Vacuum Measurement System Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Mass Spec Ion Gauge Tubes Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes Micro Ion Gauge (for Agilent 5975/5977) Diffusion Pump Heater Discs and Cartridges for Thermo/Finnigan MassSpecs Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Hose Adaptor Fittings
- Mechanical Pump Oils (This Page)
- Inland® 19 Rough Pump Oil Inland rough pump oil is ideal for use in all models of vacuum pumps including Adixen, Edwards, and Welch.
- Inland® 19 ULTRA Rough Pump Oil Inland rough pump oil is ideal for use in all models of vacuum pumps including Adixen, Edwards, and Welch.
- Invoil® 20 Pump Oil Double Distilled
- Inland® 45 Mechanical Pump Oil Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
- Inland® FF-45 Flush Fluids Inland FF-45 solvent-free flushing fluid is specifically designed to be used with pumps operated with synthetic hydrocarbon fluids, such as Inland 45.
- Inland® TW Pump Fluid Inland TW mechanical pump fluid is specifically recommended for applications where exposure to reactive or corrosive gases is prevalent.
- Inland 33 Mechanical & Rough Pump Oil The manufacturing process of Inland 33 has removed components to enhance the oxidation resistance of the fluid to exhibit outstanding chemical stability.
- Fomblin® Y06/6 Pump Fluids Fomblin® vacuum pump fluids are non-flammable, chemically inert and thermally stable.
- Fomblin® Y14/6 Pump Fluids Fomblin® vacuum pump fluids are non-flammable, chemically inert and thermally stable.
- Fomblin® Y16/6 Pump Fluids Fomblin® vacuum pump fluids are non-flammable, chemically inert and thermally stable.
- Fomblin® Y25/6 Pump Fluids Fomblin® vacuum pump fluids are non-flammable, chemically inert and thermally stable.
- Fomblin Perfluorosolv PFS-1 Solvent Fomblin Perfluorosolv PFS-1 Solvent is a low molecular weight perfluoropolyether which can be used as a CFC113 replacement in many industrial applications.
- FOMBLIN Prep for Adixen 205, 210, 215 and 221 14054 :
- Inland geminYe - 06 Inland geminYe® perfluoropolyether (PFPE) family of lubricants are non-flammable, chemically inert, and thermally stable.
- Inland geminYe - 14 Inland geminYe® perfluoropolyether (PFPE) family of lubricants are non-flammable, chemically inert, and thermally stable.
- Inland geminYe - 16 Inland geminYe® perfluoropolyether (PFPE) family of lubricants are non-flammable, chemically inert, and thermally stable.
- Inland geminYe - 25
- Inland geminYe - SV
|Products||Vapor Pressure @25 °C (Torr)||Boiling Point @.01 Torr (°C)||Viscosity @40 °C (CST)||Viscosity @100 °C (CST)||Pour Point (°C)||Flash Point (°C)||Fire Point (°C)||Density @25 °C (gm/cc)||Reclaimable|
|Inland 19||3 x 10 -5||112||51||8.1||-15||213||244||0.86||No|
|Invoil 20||3 x 10 -6||127||58||8.5||-10||224||259||0.86||Yes|
|Invoil 21||3 x 10 -5||112||54||8.1||-15||213||244||0.86||No|
|Inland 45||1 x 10 -6||133||49||6.9||-59||268||288||0.83||Yes|
|Inland TW||<1 x 10 -6||158||56||8.9||-12||243||270||0.86||Yes|
|Fomblin Y06/6||6 x 10 -6||>250||22||4||-45||None||None||1.88||Yes|
|Fomblin Y14/6||3 x 10 -6||>250||47||7.5||-40||None||None||1.89||Yes|
|Fomblin Y16/6||3 x 10 -6||>250||54||8.6||-45||None||None||1.89||Yes|
|Fomblin Y25/6||1 x 10 -6||>250||72.4||10||-35||None||None||1.89||Yes|
|Inland 33||<1 x 10 -6||166||67||9.3||-10||247||275||0.86||Yes|
The selection of a specific grade of pump oil utilized depends on the users needs including the mass range of the mass spectrometer, the system cleanliness required, the sensitivity required and the cost the user is willing to pay.
- Inland 19 is the basic mineral oil used in most mass spectrometer vacuum pumps. It has been engineered for use with all mechanical vacuum pumps, providing for minimal backstreaming.
- Invoil 20 is a better grade of mineral oil for use in mechanical rough pumps. It has been distilled to remove the majority of the light fractions present in the base oil. These light fractions represent weak links in oil and tend to provide a source of attack for reactive gases. In addition they can easily migrate into the vacuum system to increase mass spec background. Invoil 20 will provide for better pumping efficiency, lower vacuum and longer vacuum pump life in comparison to Inland 19 or similar oils.
- Inland 45 is the newest and best grade of oil for mechanical vacuum pumps for mass spectrometers. It is a highly refined and distilled pump oil which will provide for optimum vacuum levels and minimal mass spectrometer background. It is recommended for mass spectrometers such as high resolution instruments which require the cleanest system, highest vacuum levels and optimum pumping efficiency. This oil is now recommended for the H.P. mass spectrometer systems.
- Inland TW mechanical pump fluid is specifically recommended for applications where exposure to reactive or corrosive gases is prevalent, such as electrospray and particle beam.
- Fomblin PFPE oils are non-flammable chemically inert fluids for use in areas where there are high levels of oxygen or where serious corrosion is a problem. This oil is identical to Krytox. Several manufacturers recommend this pump fluid for uses such as in the H.P. Particle Beam mass spectrometer.
Fluids Shelf Life
Here is a summary of expected shelf life for various Inland® vacuum pump fluids.
- HYDROCARBON: Hydrocarbon fluids have an indefinite shelf life when material is kept unopened in the original container at ambient temperatures out of direct sunlight.
- FOMBLIN: Fomblin Y, including Y-LVACs, Y-HVACs and LCs, M and Z neutral fluids and greases and FOMBLIN DA additives have a guaranteed shelf life of a minimum of FIVE (5) YEARS from date of shipment if stored in the original sealed container at ambient temperature. Retained samples, in some cases exceeding TWENTY (20) YEARS, have consistently shown no degradation or change in properties. During this time span, FOMBLIN GREASES may show some oil separation which is normal. Mixing the grease by stirring or kneading the tube will redisperse oil.
- GALDEN: Galden Inert Heat Transfer Fluids have a guaranteed shelf life of a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of shipment if stored in the original sealed container at ambient temperature.
- HALOVAC: Halovac Fluids, shelf life based on customer experience, is considered indefinite when material is kept unopened in original container at ambient temperature.
- SILICONE: Useable shelf life is five years, when material is kept unopened in the original container at ambient temperatures out of direct sunlight.
- SANTOVAC 5: The shelf life of Santovac 5 is indefinite, depending upon conditions under which its stored. If the product is packaged in a sealed, amber bottle, and is maintained at ambient temperatures, it may last 30 - 40 years. However, we suggest it be tested after five (5) years, particularly if its stored in a metal container.
- APIEZON® PRODUCTS: Shelf life is 10 years in original unopened containers stored at ambient temperate temperatures from date of manufacture.
- DC 976 GREASE: Shelf life is 5 years from date of manufacturer.
- EXCELLIN GREASE: Shelf life is 10 years in original unopened containers stored at ambient temperate temperatures.
- CELVACENE GREASE: Shelf life is 5 years in original unopened containers stored at ambient temperate temperatures.
- MIS CELVACENE: MIS-20217 and DWG 639AS4607 specifications have a shelf life of 24 months stored at ambient temperate temperatures.