Inland TW mechanical pump fluid is specifically recommended for applications where exposure to reactive or corrosive gases is prevalent. This Inland product is a distilled hydrocarbon containing no additives. Both unsaturates and aromatics have been removed, resulting in a superior, longer lasting pump fluid. Typical applications include electrospray and particle beam. When compared to Invoil 20, Inland TW will last 1.5 to 4 times longer.
- Longest Lasting Hydrocarbon
- Ideal for Corrosive Service
- Replaces Fomblin and Krytox in Many Applications
- Recommended in many Electrospray Applications
|Vapor Pressure @ 25 °C:||<1 x 10-6 torr|
|Boiling Point @ .01 torr:||158 °C (316 °F)|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C:||56 cst (260 SUS)|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C:||8.9 cst (55.4 SUS)|
|Pour Point:||-12 °C (10 °F)|
|Flash Point:||243 °C (470 °F)|
|Fire Point:||270 °C (517 °F)|
- Inland Acidity Test For Vacuum Pump Fluids This test from Inland Vacuum Industries will immediately tell you if your pump fluid needs to be changed.
(by Precision Plus)