Low cost drop-in replacement for the Convectron® gauge has been in widespread use worldwide, largely unchanged since Granville-Phillips introduced it in 1975. InstruTech has completely redesigned its new gauge for significantly lower cost, without sacrificing high quality and performance.
- Low cost plug-compatible drop-in replacement gauge for Convectron® gauges and Mini-Convectron® modules.
- Performance identical to existing Convectron® gauges.
- Wide Measuring Range 10-4 Torr to 1000 torr.
- Rugged robust design withstands more abuse and harsh environments.
- Significant savings for you - no changes to your system - use your existing Convectron® controllers, cables, and modules.
- No changes to your process. A single vacuum gauge can monitor your vacuum system pump down and venting. Helps keep your process up and running, even if it's not a laboratory environment.
|CVG101GA||Worker Bee - 1/8"NPT - 1/2" tube||$125.00|
|CVG101GB||Worker Bee - NW16KF||$160.00|
|CVG101GC||Worker Bee - NW25KF||$165.00|
|CVG101GD||Worker Bee - NW40KF||$172.50|
|CVG101GE||Worker Bee - 1-1/3" Mini-CF/NW16CF Mini-Conflat®||$160.00|
|CVG101GF||Worker Bee - 2-3/4" CF / NW35CF Conflat®||$172.50|
|CVG101GG||Worker Bee - 1/4" Cajon® 4VCR female||$160.00|
|CVG101GH||Worker Bee - 1/2" Cajon® 8VCR female||$172.50|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
(by Precision Plus)