Redesigned and Manufactured by SIS for the Thermo/Finnigan 5100 Series Mass Spectrometers
This filament has been specifically designed for the Thermo/Finnigan 5100 heated source. The 0.032" diameter filament leads protrude out of the side to clear the source block and permit attachment with two in-line connectors (SIS Part #SC1). The leads can be cut to desired length before attachment of the connectors. Ceramic and sapphire mounting insulators used for the metal filaments are not required for these ceramic body filaments. This ceramic body filament will eliminate shorting out problems common with the stainless steel style filaments and will provide for improved performance.
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT Filament / Heater Repair Filament repairs for all of your Thermo instruments.
- Thermo/Finnigan 3000, 5100, 1020, OWA and Incos SS Filaments Shortened filament posts and heavier gauge metal reduce sagging.
- Push-On Crimp Contact/Thermocouples Electrical Connectors
- Electron Multiplier Detectors Search over 200 electron multiplier detectors to match your instrument, mass spec, or other application. Multipliers from top manufacturers including Photonis, DeTech, and ETP.
- Mass Spec Source Cleaning Service at SIS Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo/Finnigan SIS supplies new parts or repairs old parts on your Thermo/Finnigan instrument.