- For the Thermo/Finnigan 3000, 3200, 1020, OWA®, 5100 and Incos 50 mass spectrometers. (Does not fit Incos 50B, 500 or XL.)
- Replaces the original metal filament supplied by Thermo (#30004-60020) but makes several performance improvements.
The original Thermo filament has several shortcomings. The long thin posts are easily moved or bent, resulting in filament sagging. In some instruments, such as the Incos 50, the metal filaments are easily shorted out to the filament block. The metal filament shown above is similar to the original Finnigan MAT filament, but several design improvements have been made for better performance. The filament shield is constructed from a heavier gauge stainless steel material and is much stronger. The filament posts have been shortened and are constructed of a heavier gauge metal which will help eliminate filament sagging.
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT Filament / Heater Repair Filament repairs for all of your Thermo instruments.
- Thermo Incos 50 Ceramic Body Filament These filaments will eliminate the problem of shorting out which is common with the stainless steel filaments on the Incos 50 source.
- Thermo/Finnigan 5100 Ceramic Body Filament The 0.032" diameter filament leads protrude out of the side to clear the source block and permit attachment with two in-line connectors.
- Thermo/Finnigan 3200/3000 Ceramic Body Filaments The short metal posts hold the filament wire straight while tension is maintained, thereby minimizing sagging.
- Electron Multiplier Detectors Search over 200 electron multiplier detectors to match your instrument, mass spec, or other application. Multipliers from top manufacturers including Photonis, DeTech, and ETP.
- Mass Spec Source Cleaning Service at SIS Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo/Finnigan SIS supplies new parts or repairs old parts on your Thermo/Finnigan instrument.