Redesigned and Manufactured by SIS for the Thermo Incos 50 Series Mass Spectrometers
These filaments will eliminate the problem of shorting out which is common with the stainless steel filaments on the Incos 50 source.
As you can see from the photograph the posts protrude out of the middle of the filament and there is no metal in the back to short against the magnet. Also, there is no metal on the ends, which insulates the filament from shorting out in these areas as well. The 0.032 inch diameter leads can be cut to desired length depending on the configuration of your instrument.
*For Incos 50 only. Does not fit Incos 50B, 500 or XL.
- Push-On Crimp Contact/Thermocouples Electrical Connectors
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT Filament / Heater Repair Filament repairs for all of your Thermo instruments.
- Thermo/Finnigan 3000, 5100, 1020, OWA and Incos SS Filaments Shortened filament posts and heavier gauge metal reduce sagging.
- Electron Multiplier Detectors Search over 200 electron multiplier detectors to match your instrument, mass spec, or other application. Multipliers from top manufacturers including Photonis, DeTech, and ETP.
- Mass Spec Source Cleaning Service at SIS Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo/Finnigan SIS supplies new parts or repairs old parts on your Thermo/Finnigan instrument.
(by Precision Plus)