Product ID : A08211
A08211 NICKEL ALLOY CONNECTOR, Wire Dia=.082", Pin Dia=.062"
- Nickel alloy
- Operational to 400 °C in air or vacuum
- Max. current: 10 Amps
- Accepts wire up to 0.062" dia on the crimp end
- Socket end accepts a 0.062" dia. pin
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Push-On Connector Electric Connectors with Spline Socket Set Screw.
- Nickel Alloy Instrumentation Connector Electrical connectors
- Push-On Crimp Contact/Thermocouples Electrical Connectors
- In-Line Connectors Electrical connectors
Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
Our ceramic body one piece construction provides maximum strength, is self-aligning, and will minimize filament sagging.
Tungsten Wire is used.
Thermo filament posts are available to replace damaged or worn posts on the 3000 series and OWA filaments.
A complete line of Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings for GC, MS and general laboratory use.