Product ID : A08211
A08211 NICKEL ALLOY CONNECTOR, Wire Dia=.082", Pin Dia=.062"
- Nickel alloy
- Operational to 400 °C in air or vacuum
- Max. current: 10 Amps
- Accepts wire up to 0.062" dia on the crimp end
- Socket end accepts a 0.062" dia. pin
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Push-On Connector Electric Connectors with Spline Socket Set Screw.
- Nickel Alloy Instrumentation Connector Electrical connectors
- Push-On Crimp Contact/Thermocouples Electrical Connectors
- In-Line Connectors Electrical connectors
S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
Our ceramic body one piece construction provides maximum strength, is self-aligning, and will minimize filament sagging.
Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
Buy tungsten wire, ribbon for mass spectrometer heaters here. Choose from varying thickness, Tungsten filament wire sold by the foot.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
High quality alumina fish spine beads are used for electrical insulation of wires and leads.
Copper wire has an extremely high electrical conductivity making it highly suitable for electrical connections and thermal conductivity applications.
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.