DescriptionGreat for isinglass or vinyl convertible windows. Also for use on vinyl upholstery. This is a hand kit designed around small jobs. This kit will remove surface scratches and haze. Not for windows where damage has permeated the entire way through. For large projects we recommend using our Clear Seas Vinyl Kit.
- 1-8 oz. Bottle Micro-Gloss #5 Liquid Abrasive
- 1-4 oz. Bottle Final Finish
- 2-Flannel Cloths
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VINYL WINDOW RESTORAL - OUTSIDE ONLY
This procedure will minimize light scratches and improve the appearance of moderate scratches and will also remove most of the yellow or brown discoloration (ultra violet damage) from windows. The kit is designed to be used with a rotary power buffer or cordless drill. The procedure can be done by hand, but for the best results use a rotary power buffer or cordless drill.
- 1 - 8 Ounce bottle MICRO-GLOSS #5
- 1 - 4 Ounce bottle FINAL FINISH
- 2 - 100% Cotton Flannel Cloths (keep clean)
- 1 - Instructions
1. Clean inside and outside of window using water, mild detergent and a clean flannel cloth.
2. Mask around the outside perimeter of window to protect seams and top material.
3. Use a rotary buffer or cordless drill at approximately 2500 rpm with a 6" to 8" natural wool buffing pad attached and MICRO-GLOSS #5 to buff out the entire window. Spritz the buffing pad with water prior to applying MICRO-GLOSS #5
4. Keep buffing machine moving across the surface and keep pressure light. Heat built up by buffing machine on window can cause swirls, burn spots, and warping. Spritz the surface with water occasionally to aid with lubrication and heat reduction.
5. Apply MICRO-GLOSS #5 again and repeat Step 3.
6. Hand buff the entire window using the flannel cloth and FINAL FINISH. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Micro-Surface Finishing Products, Inc. (“Micro”) MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. User is responsible for determining whether this product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY: If this product is proved to be defective, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AT MICRO’S OPTION, SHALL BE TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OF OR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. Micro shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including negligence, warranty or strict liability.
|3KJG5||VINYL REPAIR KIT||$30.47|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|