Natural, black, lambswool polishing pad with loop backing, washable and reuseable. Affix to a hook faced back-up pad
Black Lamp TufBuf Polishing Pads designed to repair clear-coat finishes, TufBuf pads are made of the finest natural shearling lamb hides available. The Black Lamb is so durable, well-balances, and effective that major automotive manufacturers insist on it by name. Trademarked for your protection, don't settle for anything less than a Black Lamb.
- Leaves Clear-coat finishes with less haze and swirl than conventional polishing pads.
- More durable than conventional pads. Fibers can be compressed and still recover their natural shape.
- The densest pile of any material. Less shedding. 60,000 fibers per square inch versus 13,000 per square inch for synthetic pads.
- Denser Pile surface distributes and applies material evenly and consistently.
- Natural fibers are tapered with scales covering each fiber shaft. No splattering of applied materials - No scratch marks.
- A variety of sizes available in durable Hook 'N Loop Backing.
|Micro-Mesh TUFBUF Pad w/loop, Nap (in)=3/4|
|Part No.||Diameter (in)||Picture||Price
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|