- Holds 2, 4, or 6 syringes of up to 140 cc each
- Infusion rates from 0.452 µL/hr (1 cc syringe) to 1451 mL/hr (60 cc syringe)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Higher flow rate models available
- Includes all the Features of the NE-1000 family of Syringe Pumps
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 family
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately
- Fully programmable; automation capable
- Operates stand alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals and sound the buzzer.
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/- 1%
- 2 year warranty
|Example Flow Rates (NE-1600)|
|Syringe Size (cc)||Maximum Rate (mL/hr)||Minimum Rate (µL/hr)|
Sample syringe configurations, can hold an size syringes 60 cc or below
Two pumps connected with a dual cable create a Dual Pump System allowing for continuous infusion or emulsification.
|Part No.||Description||Power Supply||Price
|NE1600US||Six Channel Syringe Pump||US||$1500.00|
|NE1600AS||Six Channel Syringe Pump||Australian||$1500.00|
|NE1600BS||Six Channel Syringe Pump||British||$1500.00|
|NE1600ES||Six Channel Syringe Pump||European||$1500.00|
|NE1660UH||Six Channel Higher Speed Syringe Pump||US||$2200.00|
|NE1660AH||Six Channel Higher Speed Syringe Pump||Australian||$2200.00|
|NE1660BH||Six Channel Higher Speed Syringe Pump||British||$2200.00|
|NE1660EH||Six Channel Higher Speed Syringe Pump||European||$2200.00|
|DUALNE1600||Dual Six Channel Syringe Pump||$3010.00|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Microfluidics Syringe Pumps The NE-1002X Microfluidics Syringe Pump is the smoothest microfluidic syringe pump on the market. The NE-4002X Double Microfluidics Syringe Pump holds 2 syringes up to 60 cc.
- New Era NE-500 OEM Application Syringe Pump The New Era NE-500 Syringe Pump, designed for OEM applications
- New Era Syringe Pump Power Supplies International Power Supplies for New Era Syringe Pumps
- New Era NE-1000 Progammable Syringe Pump Family Detailed Features Detailed features of the NE-1000 Family of Syringe Pumps
- New Era Syringe Kits Syringes and Plumbing Accessories for New Era Pump Systems
- New Era X Firmware Upgrade - Linear/Gradient Pumping Linear/Gradient Program Function and Dual Pump Next Generation Continuous Pumping Mode.
- New Era X2 Firmware Upgrade - Program Memory Increase Increases the number of possible programmable phases from 41 to 340.
- New Era Continuous Infusion/Dual Pump The Continuous Infusion/Dual Pump System is smart, simple and saves you tons of money. With this system you have three pumps in one at a price that is less than any push/pull or emulsification syringe pump you can get from the competition