- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- LCColumns - HPLC Columns - SGE Columns - PicoFrit® Columns - IntegraFrit™ Guard Columns Tubing (LC) Fitting & Ferrules - VICI (HPLC/UHPLC) Fitting & Ferrules - Optimize EXP/2 (UHPLC) Connectors - Optimize OPTI-LYNX™ (HPLC) Fittings & Connectors - New Objective (ESI/fused silica) Syringes Syringe Pumps - New Era Syringe Pumps - KD Scientific Syringes - Automated Filters Solvent Delivery Accessories Flow Splitters Pulse Damper - FlatLine™ Check Valves Seals & Pistons Sample Traps - IntegraFrit™ Lamps/Replacement Tools for Chromatography Tools and Materials Column Heater Autosampler Replacement Parts Maintenance Kits SGE HPLC Supplies By Brand Optimize Supplies PerfectPeak® Solvent Inlet Filters PerfectPeak® Static Mixers Other LC Supplies Tips - ESI/Emitter & TaperTips Nanospray Source - PicoView® Nanospray Sources - PicoView® Digital Nanospray Adaptors Electrospray Emitter - PicoChip™ nanoLiter Programmable Wave APPI Source - Syagen Catalog Page E1
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- KD Scientific Syringe Pump SystemsKD Scientific Infusion Syringe Pumps Infusion Withdrawal Pumps KDS 410 High Pressure Syringe Pumps Continuous Flow Pumps Dual Rate Pumps EZFlow Infusion Pumps OEM Pumps Pico Liter Pumps Programmable Syringe Pumps KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Push-Pull Pumps Specialty Products KD Scientific Syringe Pump - Syringes Accessories
- Programmable Syringe Pumps (This Page)
All 200 series syringe pumps are available as programmable pumps, as well as the KDS 410 syringe pump. They permit multistep dispenses without the need for computer control.
From the pump keypad, a custom program can be entered which will control the syringe pump from seconds to days; permit the flowrate to be changed for discrete time periods; repeat dispenses control output TTL signals to coordinate with other laboratory instruments (or valves); or respond to inputs from other devices such as switches or relays and to perform loops where dispense sequences are repeated.
The program is divided into time periods called STEPS, each of which can be up to 12 hours long. Each step is automatically numbered and, to simplify programming, a menu prompts the user to select the options available in each step.
The flowrate can be ramped up or down or kept constant for a defined time period for a volume dispense. The initial and final flow rate for each period is entered and the pump automatically makes rate changes over the time period. No need to enter increments for a ramp up or down, the syringe pump automatically ramps the rate linearly.
The syringe pump can be paused and then restarted, either by a time delay or by a TTL input. Both TTL inputs and outputs can be controlled by the pump. The syring pump can therefore, respond to switch closures or send out signals to actuate a valve, or other relays, switches etc.
Two separate loops can be programmed so that steps can be repeated. The number of repeat operations is controlled by the "loop count". For example, this is helpful when a volume dispense is required repeatedly, triggered by a switch.
The two loops can be "nested" so that the program can run for days and complex dispenses can be repeated many times.Each step offers these options:
- Time duration from one second up to 12 hours
- Travel direction - Infuse or withdraw (where available)
- Beginning flow rate (µl/hr to mL/min range)
- End flow rate (µl/hr to mL/min range)
- Pause - Waits for an external trigger to start
- Status of output TTL pins
- Loop option - Loops back to any previous step and repeats the intermediate steps. Two separate loops are available.
- Set the count in the loop cycle. Steps may be repeated up to 100 times.