The KDS310 Nano Pump is used exclusively with micro syringes. Small size, remote control and a rugged mounting arm make it ideal for use with micromanipulator, stereotaxic and other clamping devices.
The single syringe infusion/withdrawal pump consists of a controller and a remote pump head designed to use microliter syringes and deliver nanoliter volumes at low flow rates. The microprocessor based controller uses a bright display and membrane keypad with a simple, menu-prompt system for easy setup. The pump features preset rate and volume control. The dispense volume is displayed continuously and the pump shuts off automatically when the preset volume is dispensed.
- Mini size pump
- 0.5 to 250 µl microliter syringe
- Simple menu-driven setup with bright display and keypad
- select syringe size from displayed table
- dispense volume
- dispense flow rate
- infusion or withdrawal
- Dispense volume is displayed and has automatic shutoff at completion
- Easy syringe loading with pusher block fast forward/fast reverse feature for rapid adjustments.
- Last settings stored in memory
|Max. No. of Syringes||One|
|Maximum Step Rate (1/2 Step)||916 1/2 steps/sec|
|Minimum Step Rate||1/2 step/4 sec.|
|780311||KDS 310 Plus Nano Pump, KDS 310 PLUS, 110V||$2739.00|
|780311Y||KDS 310 Plus Nano Pump with foot switch interface, KDS 310 PLUS w/footswtich interface, 110V||$3039.00|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|