- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- Wheaton BottlesGeneral Glass General Plastic B.O.D. Dispensing Dropper Graduated Hybridization Jugs Lab 45s Media Medical / Specimen Oil Sample Reagent Serum Spray Glass Amber Transparent Translucent Opaque Plastic Safety Coated Polypropylene PET Narrow Mouth Wide Mouth Stoppered Catalog Page G17
- Safety Coated (This Page)
- Lab 45s, Safety Coated, Graduated: 100-1000 mL Graduated safety coated bottles are ideal for fluids, dry chemicals and other materials in the lab to help protect against broken glass.
- Safety Coated, Amber: 16 oz - 4L Safety coated bottles with PVC-based plastisol to help resist breakage and protect against broken glass.
- Safety Coated, Clear: 16-80 oz Safety coated bottles with PVC-based plastisol to help resist breakage and protect against broken glass.
- Safety Coated, Labeled, Clear: 125-250 mL Safety coated bottles feature a special no-drip pour lip which means safer, cleaner pouring. They are ideal for schools and research labs.
- Safety Coated, Second Skin, Clear: 8-32 oz Shatter-resistant Second Skin coating reduces chance of breakage in the event the container is dropped.
- Serum/Solution, Safety Coated, Large, Clear: 9 liter - 2 1/2 gallon Safety coated bottles are coated with plastisol to reduce bottle break-age and chemical spills.
Wheaton Bottles for General and Specific Laboratory Use.
Sold by Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.