- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- Wheaton BottlesGeneral Glass General Plastic B.O.D. Dispensing Dropper Graduated Hybridization Jugs Lab 45s Media Medical / Specimen Oil Sample Reagent Serum Spray Glass Amber Transparent Translucent Opaque Plastic Safety Coated Polypropylene PET Narrow Mouth Wide Mouth Stoppered Catalog Page G17
- B.O.D. (This Page)
Wheaton Bottles for General and Specific Laboratory Use.
Sold by Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.
- 300 mL Black B.O.D. This is a standard 300 mL B.O.D. bottle with a heavy coating of black PVC plastic that blocks all visible light up to 800 nm.
- B.O.D. Bottles B.O.D. Bottles are ideal for incubating diluted samples of sewage, sewage effluents, polluted waters and industrial wastes to determine the amount of oxygen required during the stabilization of the decomposable organic matter by aerobic biochemical action.
- 2 Liter B.O.D. Liter B.O.D. Bottle is recommended for long term B.O.D. and ultimate B.O.D. analysis.
- B.O.D. Aerator Useful in determining inorganic forms of mercury and organic mercurials in drinking, surface and saline waters, as well as domestic and industrial wastes.
- B.O.D. Stopper Leashes The rubber leash ensures that the stoppers do not become lost.