- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- MS Links/Labs/ OrganizationsIndependent Service Technicians Mass Spectrometer Service Labs University Mass Spec Laboratory Facilities Training & Courses Professional Mass Spec Groups, Meetings Academic Sites Government Sites Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Companies Other Web Sites Local U.S. Chromatography Discussion Groups Employment Opportunities at SIS or Other Locations Exact Masses and Isotopic Abundances of the Elements
- Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Companies (This Page)
Below is a list of mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, and related companies. The following list might not be up-to-date and certainly incomplete. Some companies have been acquired or their addresses changed, so refer to their web sites for the latest information.
- Mass Spectrometry
- Other Companies (components, test equipment, computer, etc.)
- Old Companies (Historical)
Mass Spectrometry Companies
401 Congress Ave, Suite 1650
555 Forge River Road, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78701 Webster, TX 77598 USA
AB SCIEX Headquarters
500 Old Connecticut Path
Framingham, MA 01701
10 Brown Road, Suite 101
Ithaca, NY 14850 USA
3495 Deer Creek Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Alpha Omega Technologies, Inc.
Alpha Omega Technologies, Inc.
1025 Route 70
Brielle, NJ 08730
1100 Cassatt Road
Berwyn, PA 19312 USA
Bergmann Messgeraete Entwicklung (BME)
Hagener Leite 24
40 Manning Road, Billerica, MA 01821
1005 Alvin Weinberg Drive
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830 USA
Evans Analytical Group
(was www.cea.com - Charles Evans & Associates)
2710 Walsh Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Extrel CMS, LLC
575 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
FLIR Systems, Inc.
27700 SW Parkway Avenue
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Hiden Analytical Ltd.
420 Europa Boulevard
24-14,Nishi-Shimbashi 1-chome,Minato-ku, Tokyo
Ion Sense Inc.
999 Broadway, Suite 404 Saugus, MA 01906
11 Dearborn Road, Peabody, MA 01960, USA
Kore Technology, Ltd.
Kore Technology Ltd
Cambridgeshire Business Park
Kratos Analytical (part of Shimadzu, acquired 1989)
Trafford Wharf Road
3000 Lakeview Avenue
Saint Joseph, Michigan 49085
6992 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160,
2 Tech Drive, Suite 201
Andover, MA 01810
Oerlikon (formerly Leybold & Balzers)
Bonner Strasse 498 (Bayenthal)
940 Winter St.
Waltham , Massachusetts 02451
Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
Berliner Straße 43
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
7102 Riverwood Dr., Columbia, MD, 21046, USA
Phone: (410) 381-1227; FAX: (410) 381-1222
355 River Oaks Pkwy, San Jose, CA 95134, USA
796 East Utah Valley Drive, Suite 200
American Fork, UT 84003
34 Maple Street
Milford, MA 01757 508-478-2000
Chromatography Instrument Manufacturers
Agilent (see above)
Perkin Elmer Corp (see above)
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. (see above)
Thermo Scientific (see above)
CE Instruments Ltd (Carlo Erba/Fisons)
24911 Avenue Stanford, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
Phone: (805) 295-0019; FAX: (805) 295-0419
GOW-MAC Instrument Co.
P.O. Box 25444, Leheigh Valley, PA 18002, USA
Phone: (601) 954-9000; FAX: (610) 954-0509
3882 Del Amo Blvd., Ste 601, Torrance, CA 90503, USA
Phone: (310) 214-5092; FAX: (310) 214-5097
Leap Technologies (Autosamplers)
Minco (Temperature measurement)
Omega (Measurement devices)
SGE (Chromatography columns, syringes, fittings, and glassware)
(Environmental Monitoring Systems)
210 South Third Street
P.O. Box I
Laramie, WY 82073-0920
4170 Manitou Way
Madison, WI 53711
Sensar Larson Davis (was www.lardav.com)
Old Companies (Acquired, Not Active, Etc.)
Old Mass Spec and GC Companies
Analytica of Branford (www.aob.com) was acquired by Perkin Elmer in May 2009.
Bear Instruments (www.bearinst.com) (benchtop triple quadrupole instrument)
was acquired by Varian Inc in March 2001.
3645 Enochs Street
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Ciphergen Biosystems (www.ciphergen.com)
was renamed Vermillion in Aug 2007.
490 San Antonio Rd., 2ed Floor
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Finnigan (www.finnigan.com) was acquired by Thermo Instrument Systems Inc. (Thermo Electron) in 1990 as part of ThermoQuest (www.thermoquest.com), later Thermo Scientific / Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Hewlett Packard (analytical instrument business -- chem.external.hp.com/cag/main.html) was spun off as Agilent in 1999.
Micromass Ltd (www.micromass.co.uk) was acquired by Waters in Sep 1997.
Varian Analytical Instruments (www.varianinc.com)
was acquired in part by Agilent and Bruker in Mar 2010.
P.O. Box 9000, Dept. 87., San Fernando, CA 91340, USA
VG Instruments was acquired by Fisons in 1990. VG (Fisons instruments) became Micromass in 1996 (the remaining VG Elemental fissonssurfco.uk, www.vacgen.com, www.vgelemental.com at Thermo) *
Bourne Scientific, Inc. (was www.bourneirc.com) (FTIR detectors for chromatography)
6606 Antoine Drive
Houston, TX 77091
Unicam Analytical Instruments was acquired by Thermo in 1996.
1001 Fourier Dr., Maison, WI, 53717, USA
Other Old Companies
BURLE (www.burle.com) was acquired by Photonis in July 2005.
Galileo (www.galileocorp.com) (detector business) was acquired by BURLE in July 1999.