News & Highlights in 2015
Founded in 1978 to support mass spectrometerists worldwide,
Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. (SIS)
is your source for manufacturing assemblies,
supplies, and services in the
scientific and medical field.
Innovation, dedication, and quality.
Contact customer support to discuss your needs.
Featured Products in 2015
(special prices in red)...
- Identify Mass Spectra with NIST 14/2014 - World's Most Trusted Library (6) $2495+
Identify your EI and MS/MS mass spectra with NIST 14, the world's most trusted library of mass spectra and search software. Compatible with most MS data systems, including Agilent and Thermo. Upgrade from any previous version. Buy, upgrade, or call SIS tech support.
- Electron Multiplier for Agilent 5973/5975 - REDUCED price Photonis Magnum 5900 (Non-TAD) $741+
The Photonis Magnum™ electron multiplier has
exceptional performance to achieve optimum mass
resolution, dynamic range, and detection sensitivity for
Mass Spectrometry measurements.
- GC Injection Port Liners from SGE (11)
Glass and quartz GC injection port liners.
- Homogenizer for your lab - the Next Advance Bullet Blender Gold (94)
The Next Advance Bullet Blender allows you to homogenize 24 samples at a time.
- LC Flow Splitters from ASI (16)
Fixed, adjustable and automated flow splitters for pre, post and make up column work.
- Rotary Vacuum Pump at low cost, good quality - SIS Brand (10)
Low cost rotary vane vacuum pumps designed for S.I.S. for the scientific community.
- LCQ/TSQ Heated Capillary replacements from SIS $1400+
Parts and replacements for Thermo TSQ and LCQ.
- New filaments
or we'll repair your old filaments (143)
SIS has been repairing and manufacturing filaments for mass spectrometers, x-ray systems, leak detectors and other scientific instruments since 1978.
We have also redesigned and manufactured many of these
filaments to provide superior performance and longer life
and can custom design/manufacture filaments to your specifications.
- SIS Custom Manufacturing, Machining, & Assembly
Manufacturing and machining for the scientific and medical industries. Quality - Value - Delivery. CNC, Finishing, Assembly, Welding, Laser TIG and Spot Welding, CAD-CAM, Cleaning, Inspection.
- Vacuum Controllers from Digivac (17)
Rugged bench top vacuum gauge that provides years of valuable service.
- Thermal Desorption Equipment for introducing Volatiles into the GC (218)
Short Path Thermal Desorption Systems
for the analysis of volatiles and semi-volatiles by GC and GC/MS. Systems, accessories, and application notes.