Your Source for Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography
Founded in 1978 to provide mass spectrometer consumables and vacuum system components at reasonable prices, SIS has grown to be a recognized leader in manufacturing assemblies, supplies and services for the scientific and medical communities worldwide. The same innovation and dedication to quality that built our early following of loyal customers is still evident in the products we make and sell, even as we expand to meet the needs of new analytical techniques.Request a Catalog
SIS news, deals and latest highlights!
- New Website Launch 2016
- Upcoming Trade Shows: PITTCON 2017
- New thermal desorption posters (EPA325B, powdered food & beverage contaminants)
- Convert your Agilent 5973/5975/5977 MSD from wet to dry (oil-free) with the new Agilent IDP-3 Scroll Pump.
- Next Advance Lab Product Deals
- New Wiley 11th—world's largest library of electron ionization (EI) mass spectra plus MFW 2017 for clinical and forensic toxicologists!