- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Filters - Oil/Charcoal
- SIS™ All-In-One (This Page)
Vacuum pumps are widely used for mass spectrometers and other vacuum equipment and can be a major source of indoor air contamination. It is recommended that vacuum pumps be vented outside the room or to a laboratory exhaust hood. However this is not always practical.
Air contamination by vacuum pumps originates from pump oils and oil contamination. Eventually these organics are exhausted from the pump into the laboratory air. These chemicals can present a serious environmental health problem in the laboratory.
The All-In-One Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System has proven to be effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps and helping maintain a safe environment.
Without any exhaust filters, organic contaminant's from the pump oil and hydrocarbons from the pump oil exhausted out of the vacuum pump (bottom chromatograph).
During initial pump down or when using the gas ballast valve, oil vapors exhaust from the vacuum pump. The oil mist eliminator (Stage 1) traps the heavy hydrocarbons in this exhaust .
The charcoal trap (Stage 2) absorbs and traps the volatile and semi-volatile organics from the pump exhaust and prevents these organics from entering the laboratory environment (top chromatogram).
It is recommended that both filters in the All-In-One be replaced on a regular basis. The Carbon Filter (AC-10S) every 30 days and the Coalescing Filter (GL-915R) every six months. When the All-In-One filter is used on a vacuum pump exhaust port, the exhaust from the final stage of filtering has been shown the be cleaner than normal laboratory air.
- 6.25" Total Height
- Purifies Vacuum Pump Exhaust Gases
- Provides for a Safe Laboratory Environment
- Low Cost
- Replaceable Elements
StagesStage 1 - Oil Mist Eliminator
- Eliminates Pump Oil Fumes
- Returns Used Oil to Vacuum Pump
- Traps Particles to 0.3 microns
- Replaceable Coalescing Element
Stage 2 - Charcoal Filter
- Traps Organic Chemicals
- Replaceable Charcoal Element
Pump Exhaust with No Filtering
Pump Exhaust After Charcoal Trap
- SIS All-In-One Pump Filter Kit for Adixen 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- SIS All-In-One Large Pump Filter Kit for Edwards 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- SIS All-In-One Small Pump Filter Kit for Edwards 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- SIS All-In-One Pump Filter Kit for Pfeiffer