- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Hose & Accessories
- Newflex Spiral Reinforced PVC (This Page)
- Newflex Vacuum Hose - Clear, Convoluted O.D. Newflex reinforced suction hose is widely used throughout industry for both positive and negative pressure applications.
- Newflex Vacuum Hose - Clear, Smooth O.D. Newflex reinforced suction hose is widely used throughout industry for both positive and negative pressure applications.
DescriptionNewflex reinforced suction hose is widely used throughout industry for both positive and negative pressure applications. Its advanced design allows the use of light-weight, corrosion-resistant PVC to replace bulkier and heavier ply-wrapped rubber hose.
Newflex series ‘FH’ and ‘FHS’ are clear, allowing the user to have full contact with the flow of material inside. The Food Grade lines are made from FDA-approved ingredients suitable for food and beverage handling. The smooth interior is easily sterilized and cleaned. Both types have a vacuum rating of 28 in/Hg. NEWFLEX series ‘VFH’ is produced from a clear FDA core with an industrial grade white helix, which is not exposed to the hose ID. It can handle light-duty pressure discharge, gravity feed and moderate vacuum applications.
- 100% PVC construction
- Spiral reinforcement made from rigid PVC to resist impact, crushing and kinking
- Lighter than ply-wrapped rubber and other similar hoses
- Available in Food and Industrial Grades
- Food Grade made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA, 3A and USDA standards
- Smooth interior produces low friction loss permitting maximum flow
|FH&FHS Series||VFH Series|
|Hardness, Shore A ±5||65||70|
|Tensile Strength, psi||1900||2000|
|Elongation at Break, %||440||420|
|Brittle Temperature, °F||-45||-42|
|Max. Operating Temp||150||140|