Product ID : CG400GP
CG400GP Copper Gasket for Vacuum Flange, Gold Plated, for Finnigan MAT Flange, OD (in)=1.31, ID (in)=1.00, Fits Flange Size=2.125 in, OEM #=Finnigan #94011-20186/03-920194-001
More details on associated web pages:
- Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
- Copper and Gold Plated Copper Gaskets for Thermo/Finnigan MAT Flanges The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Copper and Gold Plated Copper Gaskets for Ion Trap S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
- Thermo O-Rings and Gold Gaskets
- Copper Gaskets
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
Mass Spectrometer filaments and heaters can be repaired and restored to a like-new condition at S.I.S.
All insulators are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
Nylon, lint free, durable, and ambidextrous.
For instruments: PerkinElmer Ion Trap, Varian Saturn™ I, Varian Saturn™ II, Varian Saturn™ III
This compound is available in bottles of 35, 100, and 200 grams.