BenchTop/PBM is a Windows-based library search system that performs computerized identification of mass spectral unknowns against reference libraries of mass spectra. It features a Probability Based Matching (PBM) algorithm that can perform sub-second searches of large databases (e.g. Wiley Registry), probability ranked match reliabilities, graphic display of chromatogram+MS data and search results, and graphic display of chemical structures. In addition, the BenchTop/PBM system contains a flexible parametric retrieval browser to query and view MS libraries.Key Benefits
- View and identify unknown spectra from virtually any mass spectrometer.
- Probability Based Matching - Rapid and reliable search results with match probability and structure display.
- Create and search against libraries of MS reference spectra (such as NIST, Wiley, and user-supplied libraries). Note: MS reference libraries are sold separately.
- Includes a browser application to locate and display spectra/structures with a powerful parametric query capability.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of data formats. Displays and identifies unknown data from virtually any mass spectrometer including Agilent, Thermo Finnigan, Micromass, Perkin-Elmer, Varian and others instruments (based in part on MassTransit technology).
The BenchTop/PBM Mass Spectrometry (MS) library search system is a reference library software that provides the powerful Probability Based Matching (PBM) search algorithm. Directly compatible with data from virtually any mass spectrometer (see Table 1), BenchTop/PBM search results are rapid, reliable and consistent, enabling BenchTop/PBM to perform an entire laboratory's unknown analyses regardless of the different mass spectrometer data sources.
In addition to proven PBM identification capabilities, BenchTop/PBM includes a host of options to provide user flexibility for data viewing and manipulating, PBM search refinement, custom library maintenance and Reference file browsing/querying.
BenchTop/PBM MS Library Search System includes
- BenchTop/PBM v3.5 Windows Application
- Mass Spectral Browser Windows Application
- User's Guide
Note: Mass Spectral reference libraries for use with BenchTop/PBM must be obtained sparately. For example, the Wiley libraries and NIST may be used (but must be converted to PBM format first), as well as customer user-supplied libraries.
BenchTop/PBM Data File Read/Display/Search Capability
(Note: this list may not be up-to-date.)
|Anelva AGS-7000||Finnigan SSX||JEOL DA5000||Netzsch|
|Anelva DOS||Fisons/VG 11-250||JEOL DA6000||Palisade|
|Balzers QuadStar 420||Fisons/VG JCAMP||JEOL GCMate||Perkin-Elmer Qmass 910|
|Balzers QuadStar 421||Fisons/VG LabBase/Trio||JEOL JCAMP||Perkin-Elmer TurboMass|
|EPA||Fisons/VG MassLab||JEOL MARIO||Shimadzu PAC200|
|Extrel Merlin||Fisons/VG Thermolab||Kratos DS90||Shimadzu QP5000|
|Finnigan GCQ||Hitachi NEC9810||Kratos/MSI MACH3||Shrader System|
|Finnigan Incos||Hitachi 3DQ||Mass Evolution||Shrader for Windows|
|Finnigan ITS80||HP ChemStation||MassLib JCAMP||Teknivent Vector/1|
|Finnigan ITS40||HP RTE||Nermag Automass||Teknivent Vector/2|
|Finnigan Magnum||JEOL Automass||Nermag SIDAR||Text|
|Finnigan MassLab||JEOL Complement||netCDF||Varian Saturn|
Figure 1. BenchTop/PBM displaying an unknown mixture (HP ChemStation data).
Figure 2. BenchTop/PBM identifies components of the complex mixture.
Figure 3. Browser Query
Microsoft Windows 9x/2000/NT or above.
|US223204000EN||BenchTop/PBM MS Search system (Palisade)||INACTIVE||---||---|
|* Call for availability.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|