- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- ThermoThermo/Finnigan cross reference LTQ™ LXQ™ LCQ™ PolarisQ™ GCQ™ Finnigan Ion Trap ITS-40 MSQ™ DSQ™ SSQ700 SSQ7000 5100 4600 4500 4000 3200, OWA 1021, OWA OWA INCOS TSQ Quantum™ TSQ7000 TSQ700 TSQ70 MAT 253 MAT 252 MAT 251 MAT900 MAT90 8200 VELOS Finnigan/Varian Filaments Thermo DEP Filaments Multipliers Vacuum Supplies Source Parts & Supplies Probes GC & Transfer Line Supplies Mass Spectral Libraries (NIST 17 and Wiley Libraries) All Repairs Filament Repair Source Cleaning
- INCOS (This Page)
The Finnigan MAT INCOS™ 50 is a quadrupole MS, released circa 1986, which interfaces to the HP5890 or Varian 3400 GC. Variants include the 50B, XL and 500 (circa 1989).
SIS provides supplies and services for the Incos 50.
See also Thermo/Finnigan Cross Ref.
- Filament - Incos 50 Ceramic Body Filament These filaments will eliminate the problem of shorting out which is common with the stainless steel filaments on the Incos 50 source.
- Filament - Incos 50B Ceramic Body (new S.I.S. design) Replacement filament for your Thermo Incos 50B mass spec.
- Temperature Sensor, Incos 50 The platinum resistance thermometer for the original Incos 50 is available.
- Temperature Sensor, Incos 500, 50B, XL This is a direct replacement for Thermo #55000-60085.
- Source Heater This 8 watt, 24 volt source heater cartridge for the Finnigan MAT Incos 50 Source measures 3/16 inch in diameter by 1.0 inch long.
- Aluminum Oxide Abrasive The ALX6004 superfine aluminum oxide cleaning abrasive is the finest grit aluminum oxide abrasive.
- Ceramic Insulators Alumina ceramics for the Incos 50 Source.
- Diffusion Pump Heater The following heater discs and cartridges are used to replace defective units in various diffusion pumps.
- Electron Multiplier, OWA Single conversion dynode with dropping resistor.
- Electron Multiplier, PPINICI MAT PPINICI(TM) Multipliers are sold in two different modes or stages of construction, as described below for use on the 3200, 4000, 4500, 4600, 5100, and Incos 50 series of mass spectrometers.
- Ferrules, PTFE Ion Gauge These 3/4" PTFE Ferrules are used to install Ion Gauge Tubes.
- Ferrules, Gc/Jet Separator Ferrules, Jet Separators, and GC column.
- Filament - stainless steel style Shortened filament posts and heavier gauge metal reduce sagging.
- Filament Material Rhenium Wire and Ribbon is used to manufacture filaments for mass spectrometers and ion gauges as well as medical applications.
- Flange, Ion Gauge SIS supplies new parts or repairs old parts on your Thermo/Finnigan instrument.
- Gaskets, Copper/Gold Plated The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
- Heater, Source This 8 watt, 24 volt source heater cartridge for the Finnigan MAT Incos 50 Source measures 3/16 inch in diameter by 1.0 inch long.
- Ion Gauge Tube Bayard-Alpert Design and Dual Tungsten or Burn-out Resistant Iridium
- O-Rings all types and sizes of O-Rings
- Vacuum Pump Fluid Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
- Selection of Oils for Mechanical Rough Pumps Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Sample Vials, Flared Pyrex flared sample vials.
- Sample Vials, Straight Available in either pyrex glass or quartz.
- Thermocouple Gauge Tube Thermocouple gauges measure pressure in terms of the amount of heat that gas will conduct away from a hot wire.
- Vacuum Controller Easily mounts to Incos 50B, Accurate Vacuum Measurement, Bayard-Alpert Design, Convenient Bench Top Enclosure
- Filament Repairs Filament repairs for all of your Thermo instruments.
- Flange Repair A variety of repairs and modifications can be performed on Finnigan MAT mass spectrometer flanges.
- Jet Separator Repair All models of jet separators can be replaced or repaired if the side arms or stem become broken or damaged.
- Probe Repair SIS has the facilities, equipment, and staff to repair, modify, or manufacture most direct exposure probes for mass spectrometers.
- Source Cleaning Scientific Instrument Services provides a mass spectrometer source cleaning service. We can expertly clean and service most models of mass spectrometer sources including filament repair. Fast turn-around of repairs