Vacuum System Supplies and Services
Scientific Instrument Services offers a wide range of supplies and accessories
for vacuum systems for mass spectrometers, electron microscopes and other
- Ion Gauge Tubes & Controllers - including Bayard Albert, Granville Phillips tubes and controllers used to measure high vacuum pressures.
- Fluids, Oils, Waxes, and Greases - Inland, Fomblin and Santovac vacuum pump fluids for rough vacuums and diffusion pumps. Apiezon oils and waxes are also available for sealing vacuum joints.
- Vacuum Pumps, accessories, and repair kits - including Edwards and Alcatel rough, rotary vane vacuum pumps, the most widely used vacuum pumps in the mass spectrometer and scientific instrument communities.
- Diffusion Pumps
- Turbo Pump Repair Kits
- Filters for vacuum pumps, to prevent the
vacuum pump exhaust from contaminating the laboratory air. A two-stage system is highly recommended in
areas where it is not possible to exhaust the vacuum pumps outside of the laboratory.
- Foreline Traps, which are placed between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion pump (or turbo pump), protect your vacuum chamber from oil back streaming from the vacuum pump.
- Fittings - NW fittings for joining your
vacuum pump components. The SIS machine shop can also custom modify or
manufacture special components that you may require.
- O-Rings - gaskets and seals for your vacuum
system. Gold, Viton, Silicone, Buna, PTFE, and Kalrez 'O' rings available.
- Catalog Section F: Vacuum Supplies has additional vacuum products and information
- Vacuum Pump Sound Enclosures - MS Noise sound suppression
Other pages linking here: