- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Waters (Micromass/VG) (This Page)
Scientific Instrument Services offer a wide range of supplies and services for the Waters/Micromass/VG mass spectrometers. If an item is not listed, please contact us and we will try to add it our product line.
Waters instruments are also known by Micromass Ltd of Manchester UK (acquired by Waters in 1997), Fisons (MS business acquired by Micromass in 1996 with Thermo), and VG Instruments (acquired by Fisons in 1990).
- VG Filaments VG and Vestec Mass Spec filaments by SIS
- Waters MS Filaments Replacement filaments for your Waters mass spectrometer
- VG-FAB Probe Tips Standard and custom FAB probe tips from SIS
- Filament Repair Your filaments are repaired and returned to you.
- Electron Multipliers Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. provides replacement detectors for your Waters / Micromass / VG mass spectrometer. Multipliers are from the top manufacturers.
- Sample Vials VG standard size vials.
- VG Source and Thermospray Heaters Replacement heaters for VG mass specs.
- Ceramic Insulators for Fisons/VG Replacement insulators for your VG mass spec
- VG Source Cleaning Scientific Instrument Services provides a mass spectrometer source cleaning service. We can expertly clean and service most models of mass spectrometer sources including filament repair. Fast turn-around of repairs. This includes polishing of all metal parts, cleaning of all ceramic pieces, and repair of the filament assembly.
- VG/Fisons Mass Spectrometer Supplies and Services Scientific Instrument Services offer a wide range of supplies and services for the VG/Fisons mass spectrometers. If an item is not listed, contact us and we will try to add it our product line. VG/Fisons Repair Services Back Plate Bellows Repair DCI Probe Tip Repair Diffusion Pump Fluid Flange Repair Probe Repair Probe Tip Repair Source Cleaning, VG Trio VG/Fisons Replacement Parts Ceramic Insulators Ceramic Tubing, 6 hole Computer Air Filters Copper Gaskets DCI Probe Tip - New Design Direct Pro...
- VG 6 Hole Ceramic Tubing This alumina ceramic tubing has 6 holes bored lengthwise with each hole approximately 0.50 mm in diameter.
- Copper Gaskets for VG Instruments Copper used.
- New DCI Probe Tip Design for the VG Mass Spectrometers The new design incorporates a Vespel® DCI Probe Tip Base which plugs into the tip of your existing probe.
- VG Direct Probe Tips the VG direct probe ceramic probe tip which holds the sample vials in place on the end of the probe.
- VG FAB Parts The aluminum plate exit aperture (VG#S100392AD1) and rear plug (VG#7021704)
- VG FAB Probe For the VG magnetic sector mass spectrometers.
- Viton® O-Rings for VG Instruments Viton® O-Rings in many sizes.
- Gold O-Rings for VG Instruments All gold O-Rings are constructed from .020" diameter pure gold wire.
- VG Short Cup Sample Vials These differ from the VG style in that they are manufactured from Pyrex glass.
- MS Service Kits for Waters (Micromass) Mass Spectrometers Manufacturers' service kits often contain multiple parts which are not required or even used as part of the service.
- Fisons MD 800 he VG/Fisons MD 800 is a single quad (EI/CI) MS.
- Mass Spectral Libraries
(NIST 14 and Wiley Libraries)Identify unknowns from EI (GC/MS) and MS/MS spectra. The most trusted, largest, and widely used libraries.