- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- ThermoThermo/Finnigan cross reference LTQ™ LXQ™ LCQ™ PolarisQ™ GCQ™ Finnigan Ion Trap ITS-40 MSQ™ DSQ™ SSQ700 SSQ7000 5100 4600 4500 4000 3200, OWA 1021, OWA OWA INCOS TSQ Quantum™ TSQ7000 TSQ700 TSQ70 MAT 253 MAT 252 MAT 251 MAT900 MAT90 8200 VELOS Finnigan/Varian Filaments Thermo DEP Filaments Multipliers Vacuum Supplies Source Parts & Supplies Probes GC & Transfer Line Supplies Mass Spectral Libraries (NIST 17 and Wiley Libraries) All Repairs Filament Repair Source Cleaning
- LCQ™ (This Page)
The Thermo LCQ is a 3D ion trap LC-MSn's, first released circa 1995. Variants include LCQ Classic, Duo (two octupoles) (1999), Advantage (2001), Advantage MAX (~2003), Deca (quad + octupole) (1999), Deca XP (2001), Deca XP MAX (~2003), Deca XP Plus (~2002), and Fleet (2007).
- Electron Multipliers for the Thermo GCQ/LCQ/SSQ/TSQ 70/Polaris Q SIS provides replacement detectors for your Thermo mass spectrometer. Multipliers are from the major manufacturers of electron multipliers.
- Ion Transfer Tubes SIS carries a full line of direct replacement ion transfer tubes for Thermo mass spectrometers. Over time the ion transfer tubes become contaminated and lose sensitivity. Replace to restore performance. These are also available with extended tubes for DART and DESI applications.
- Heated Capillary Parts and replacements for Thermo TSQ and LCQ.
- Vacuum Pumps and Supplies from SIS Vacuum pumps by SIS, Edwards, Adixen and Pfeiffer.
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- MS Calibration Compounds Calibration compounds with a mass range for many uses and needs.
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- MS-QuietBox II Reduce vacuum pump noise by 15 dB(A)
- Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes Triode and Mini Bayard Alpert style ionization gauge tubes are ideal for use in analytical instrumentation
- New Objective PicoFrit® Columns PicoFrit® - columns eliminates band broadening, sprays directly for columns to inlet minimizing post column loss.
- New Objective Electrospray Fused Silica PicoTips™ Nanospray / Electrospray tips available from Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.
- New Objective Digital PicoView® Nanospray Source Digital PicoView® Nanospray eliminates the need for manual , trial-and-error adjustment of emitter position and voltage for Thermo and AB Sciex instruments.
(LC)SGE syringes (LC)
- Phoenix S&T NanoLC Column Heater and Temperature Controller Phoenix S&T's column heaters and controller are designed to fit seamlessly into your nanoLC-MS workflow. Increases resolution and throughput especially for hydrophobic peptides.
- Optimize OPTI-MAX® Cartridge Check Valve System for HPLC Pumps Check valves are critical not only for safety but also for the delivery of stable, pulse-free flow rates.
- Optimize Technologies HPLC Seals & Pistons Optimize seals provide high pressure sealing capacity and pistons are a consumable part of the HPLC pump.
- New Era Syringe Pump Systems Affordable precise programmable syringe pumps by New Era
- ASI QuickSplit™ Flow Splitters Fixed, adjustable and automated flow splitters for pre, post and make up column work.
- Optimize Technologies HPLC Replacement Lamps Optimize Technologies offers a broad selection of lamps for OEM HPLC detectors. The high quality standard lamps come with a guaranteed 1000 hour lifetime.
- KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pumps. So Advanced they're simple.
- Imtakt HPLC Columns Imtakt Corp. HPLC columns, manufactured with exceptional craftsmanship and decades of industry experience.
- New Objective PicoChip® Electrospray Emitter PicoChip® nanospray sources provide unparalleled control and flexibility for a new level of high performance. True plug in play technology.
- Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The Next Advance Bullet Blender allows you to homogenize 24 samples at a time.