- LCColumns - HPLC Columns - SGE Columns - PicoFrit® Columns - IntegraFrit™ Guard Columns Tubing (LC) Fitting & Ferrules - VICI (HPLC/UHPLC) Fitting & Ferrules - Optimize EXP/2 (UHPLC) Connectors - Optimize OPTI-LYNX™ (HPLC) Fittings & Connectors - New Objective (ESI/fused silica) Syringes Syringe Pumps - New Era Syringe Pumps - KD Scientific Syringes - Automated Filters Solvent Delivery Accessories Flow Splitters Pulse Damper - FlatLine™ Check Valves Seals & Pistons Sample Traps - IntegraFrit™ Lamps/Replacement Tools for Chromatography Tools and Materials Column Heater Autosampler Replacement Parts Maintenance Kits SGE HPLC Supplies By Brand Optimize Supplies Other LC Supplies Tips - ESI/Emitter & TaperTips Nanospray Source - PicoView® Nanospray Sources - PicoView® Digital Nanospray Adaptors Electrospray Emitter - PicoChip™ nanoLiter Programmable Wave APPI Source - Syagen Catalog Page E1
- Tubing (LC) (This Page)
SIS Chromatography TubingSIS now offers a larger variety of tubing for your Chromatography and Laboratory needs. Please note that burst pressures, where listed, should be regarded as absolute limits. Your routine operating pressures should include a suitable safety margin based on your specific application and equipment.
- Tubing - PEEKsil™ PEEKsil is polymer-sheathed fused silica tubing with an effective outside diameter of 1/32" or 1/16", and now in 0.36 mm.
- Copper Tubing Flexible 1/8" copper is a convenient, non-permeable means of supplying GC carrier gas, Helium for sparging HPLC reservoirs, detector gas supplies, etc.
- SS Tubing Chromatography grade 316
- SS Pre-Cut Tubing recut stainless tubing is passivated, cleaned and rinsed.
- PEEK Tubing SIS offers two types of PEEK tubing: Solid color coded tubing, and natural tan tubing with a color coded stripe.
- PTFE Tubing SIS also offers this tubing in black for light sensitive applications.
- Tefzel Tubing A Fluorocarbon with a higher burst pressure than PTFE and excellent chemical resistance, especially to chloride salts.
- FEP Tubing (Flouridated Ethylene-Propylene)
- PFA Tubing This material has extra-low permeability.
- Nylon Tubing An economical choice for air, nitrogen, water, and other non-critical gas and liquid service in the laboratory.
- Viton Tubing A Fluoropolymer with good chemical and high temperature resistance.
- Tubing Clips Helps tubing to stay in place.