- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Probe/Sample Vials (This Page)
Scientific Instrument Services manufacturing capability includes:
- Design and manufacture of DIP, DEP and FAB mass spectrometer probes
- Borosilicate and quartz sample tubes for MS and pyrolysis
- Agilent MSD Probe Direct Probe and Probe Inlet System for the HP 5973/5975 MSD mounts on the GC/MS inlet of the MSD
- Straight Sample Vials Straight pyrex sample vials.
- Sample Vials for MS Systems SIS offers a line of standard sample vials for specific mass spectrometer instruments.
- Flared Pyrex Sample Vials Pyrex flared sample vials.
- Quartz Vials All vials are made to your specifications and are supplied in packages of ten, fifty and one hundred vials.
- Pyrolysi Quartz Tubes There are two styles of quartz tubes. Tubes with both ends open or with one end sealed are available.
- Direct Probe Sample Vial Blocks The blocks are constructed of solid aluminum to hold heat.