- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- About Us (This Page)
- General Company Information SIS general company info.
- Contacting Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. Phone, FAX, e-mail, address contact information.
- S.I.S. Ordering Information Details for ordering by phone, FAX, e-mail, online, or purchase order.
- SIS Mailing List Update Request information from SIS newsletters, catalogs, mailers, or give general feedback.
- Directions to SIS - Main Office 1027 Old York Rd. Ringoes NJ 08551.
- Employment Opportunities at SIS New employment opportunities at Scientific Instrument Services. We manufacture and supply precision parts for scientific instruments.
- Terms and Conditions - Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. Terms and Conditions - Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.
- Trademarks Trademarks and common names used throughout our web site and their respective owners.
- SIS World-Wide Dealers World-wide dealers for SIS products.
Scientific Instrument Services can provide you with an extensive line of supplies and services for mass spectrometers, gas chromatographs and related scientific equipment.
S.I.S. has two locations. Our main filament manufacturing, offices and warehouse are located in Ringoes, NJ. We also have a state of the art machine shop and manufacturing facility in Pipersville, PA. These facilities and our experienced personnel have enabled us to achieve our reputation as a world leader in supplies and service for mass specs and their related scientific and medical equipment.
S.I.S. manufacturers instrument parts for scientific instrument companies. Our specialty is filaments for mass spectrometers, x-ray equipment and other instruments utilizing a filament heater or emission wire. We can custom design and manufacture filaments to your needs from 10 to 10,000 units.
A growing part of our business is OEM manufacturing. Our capabilities include precision machining, tig and laser welding, vacuum brazing, filament manufacture, gold gasket fabrication, custom assembly, and testing. SIS is both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified. Contact us for information about our OEM programs.
S.I.S. specializes in products for mass spectrometers. Our services include mass spectrometer filament repair, gold gasket fabrication, vacuum flange repair and other custom instrument parts repair. We supply a wide variety of products for mass spectrometers including: detectors, ion transfer tubes, electron multipliers, gaskets, ion gauge tubes, valves, filament and heater materials, o rings, sample vials, cleaning supplies, books, calibration compounds and much more.
S.I.S. supplies a wide range of vacuum system supplies for mass spectrometers, SEM's and other vacuum instruments. Our supplies include o-rings, copper and gold gaskets, vacuum pumps, vacuum oils, diffusion pump oils, ion gauge tubes, vacuum hose, vacuum pump fittings and vacuum greases. SIS recently introduced our own line of rough vacuum pumps at reduced cost and our new All-In-One Vacuum pump Exhaust filter.
We are a stocking distributor for many of the leading column manufacturers and chromatography suppliers. We carry a complete line of supplies for gas and liquid chromatographs including capillary columns, microneedle valves, syringes, septa, glass lined stainless steel tubing, ferrules and fittings. For fast and efficient delivery of your GC and LC supplies, place your order with us.
SIS offers a wide variety of fine tools and cleaning supplies for the service of your scientific equipment. Products include Micro-Mesh fine abrasives for polishing and cleaning instrument parts, swabs and applications, Dust-Off, and a miniature spot welder. We also offer a broad line of Wheaton glassware and lab vials for your laboratory. Our tool lines include Dremel, X-Acto, Panavise, Paasche, Microflame, Littletorch, General, Mettler, Diamond, Foredom and much more.
S.I.S. designs and manufacturers our own Short Path Thermal Desorption System. This system permits the analysis of samples via thermal desorption techniques as well as via a new technique called direct thermal extraction. In the direct thermal extraction technique, volatiles can be extracted from solid matrix samples, cryo-focused at the front of the GC column and subsequently analyzed. No solvent extraction or other sample preparation is required.
ADVERTISING & MARKETING
Our new General Catalog (Vol. 36) has more than 300 pages. It contains a wide variety of supplies and services for mass spectrometers, gas chromatographs, liquid chromatographs and other scientific instruments. Scientific Instrument Services has become one of the major resources for mass spectroscopists for over 35 years. From filament repair, and source cleaning to mass spec probes and much more. Request your free copy now.
The Mass Spec Source Newsletter is an electronic publication from S.I.S. to serve the needs of the mass spec community. Included are articles relating to mass spec, mass spec tips and new products for the mass spectrometer. Request your free subscription now.
Scientific Instrument Services would like to thank you for visiting our website. We hope that the information, references and product descriptions will be useful. If you have any comments or suggestions we would appreciate hearing from you.