The 'Mass Spec Source' Newsletter
A newsletter designed for the mass spec community.
Published by Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.
Notice: In recent years, we have switched to a e-mail
See the Mass Spec Source - E-mail newsletter.
Request your free subscription or read past newsletters online.
- Featured Products from S.I.S.
- Feature Articles Relating to Mass Spectrometers
- Mass Spec Tips
- Positions Available
- Items for Sale
Archives of Old Issues:
New Machining Web Site [link],
Vacuum Pump/All-In-One Filter Kits [link] (Vacuum Pump Sale!),
NIST GC Library [link],
Celestron Digital Microscope System [link],
ISO-Mono Isolation Valves,
New 5973/5975 Source Heater
New Sales & Marketing Manager: Ron Shomo;
Complete Micro Channel Plate Product Line From Photonis (formerly Burle);
Syringe Pumps from KD Scientific;
Wiley MS Libraries: Mass Spectra of Designer Drugs, Mass Spectral and GC Data of Drugs, Poisons, Pesticides, Pollutants and their metabolites in 2007, Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals 2006, the Wiley Registry 8th/NIST05, and the Wiley Registry 8th Edition.l
SGE Micro Extraction by Packed Sorbent (MEPS);
ASI Quick-Split Flow Splitters
- Our 2008-2009 catalog available;
Expanded machining capabilities;
SGE column promo;
SIS All-In-One Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter Kit;
SIMION version 8;
Bargain basement - stock clearance;
New Objective Trap'n Tip and Nu Tip sample prep tips; PicoView® nanospray sources;
Matrical microwell plates (E60, E61,
E62, E63, E64);
Syagen APPI Sources for LC/MS Instruments
- "Yttria Coated Mass Spectrometer Filaments" by John Manura
- SIS Acquires License to Continue SIMION Development; CPO
- Products: NIST 05, SIS TD-5 Thermal Desorption System, SIMION/CPO,
Source Cleaning Kits
- "Introducing the SIMION SL Toolkit--A New Utility Pack for Expanding the Capabilities of the SIMION 7.0 Ion Optics Simulator," ASMS, Agilent Flip Top Inlet Sealing System, J&W Columns
- "Mass Spectometer Source Cleaning Methods,"
Mass Specrometer Source Cleaning Kits, Micro-Mesh abrasives
simion.com--The SIMION web site and users group,
- "Replacing a DeTech Electron Multiplier in the Agilent 5973 MSD,"
ASMS, Catalog, SIS Machine Shop, GC/LC Columns, NIST 02,
MS Source Cleaning Kits
- Catalog, ChemStationWorld.com, vacuum pump exhaust filters,
SIS AutoProbe for the Thermo Finnigan TRACE MS,
ValcoBond® GC columns, NIST 02
- ASMS, ISO 9001:2002 certification, Agilent:
Maintaining Your GC/MS Guide, Agilent GC/LC products
- Expanded machine shop facilities, ISO certification,
ASMS, SIS AutoProbe, Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System,
J&W GC columns, Mass Spec Desk Reference, SIMION 3D
ion and electron optics simulator, NIST MS library,
5900 MAGNUM electron multiplier
June 2000 [html]
- "Vaccum Pump Exhaust Filters: Part I - A Two Stage
Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System,"
"Replacing a DeTech Electron
Multiplier in the Agilent 5973 MSD,"
ASMS, Mass Spec Desk Reference, MS NoVent
- "Tracking Instrument Maintenance and Calibration,"
MS-Triple gas filter, Velocity HPLC column
- "1998 Version of the NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library-NIST98,"
by O. David Sparkman,
ASMS, TOF detector, sample tracking system,
HP Dealership, chemical inventory tracking with CISPRO
- "Precision and Reproducibility in Automated Short Path
Desorption Analyses," ASMS, AutoDesorb, NIST98
July 1996 - Special Thermal Desorption edition,
"Comparison and Sensitivity of Headspace GC, Purge
& Trap Thermal Desorption and Direct Thermal
Extraction Techniques for Volatile Organics in Olive Oils,"
Short Path Thermal Desorption System Model TD-4,
cryo-trap, Tenax® TA Breakthough volumes, thermal desorption tips,
May 1996 [html]
- ASMS, SIS web site, micro cryo-trap, Edwards vacuum pumps,
scientific software catalog, SIMION 3D electron and ion optics
- EAS, SIS web site, independent service technicians
- "Improving Sensitivity in the HP 5971 MSD and Other Mass Spectrometers,
EAS, J&W GC columns, MS tips, injection port liners,
- "Determination or Volatile Organic Compounds in Mushrooms,"
PITTCON, GC cryo-trap, Thermal Deorption system TD-3, MS probes,
Mass Spec tips, high-temp direct probes, probe inlet for the HP 5989,
-"How to Upgrade a Conventional HPLC for On-Line Capillary LC/MS,"
EAS, HPLC accessories, mass spec tips, J&W columns,
featured products, MS Handbook of Service
- "Overview of the 1993 American Society for Mass Spectrometry
Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California,"
MS probes, featured
products, HP calibration gas probe, thermospray probe
Versions without prices:
Other pages linking here: