- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- AgilentAgilent/HP part number cross reference 5977 5975 5973 5972 5971 5970 MSD GCD 5992/5993/5995 5985/5986/5987/5988 5989 7000 4500 6100 6200 6300 6400 6500 7500 Filaments Multipliers Source Heaters & Sensors Vacuum Transfer Line Supplies Probes Baseplate O-Ring for 5973/5975/5977 Ceramic Insulators ESI/Jet Separator Tools Autosampler GC Supplies Other Supplies Mass Spectral Libraries (NIST 17 and Wiley Libraries) All Repairs Filament Repair Source Cleaning DIP Probe Entrance Lens Feedthru Repair of Flanges Feedthru Repair - 5971 Interface Repair - 5971 Injection Port Inject. Port MSD Catalog Page A43 Catalog Page B14
- 5975 (This Page)
The Agilent 5975 MSD is a quadrupole MS, released circa ~2005. It interfaces to the Agilent 6890 or 7890 GC. Variants include the 5975 inert circa 2005, 5975B circa 2006, 5975C circa 2007 (Agilent 7890A GC), and 5975 LTM circa 2010. The triple-axis detector (TAD) for the 5975C became available in 2008. It follows the 5973 and is followed by the 5977.
SIS provides various supplies and services for the 5975.
See also Agilent/HP Cross Ref.
- Electron Multipliers for the Agilent 5975 SIS provides replacement detectors for your Agilent 5975 mass spectrometer. Multipliers are from the major manufacturers of electron multipliers.
- Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes Triode and Mini Bayard Alpert style ionization gauge tubes are ideal for use in analytical instrumentation
- Micro Ion Gauge
(for Agilent 5975/5977)Micro ion vacuum gauge (G3170-80001)
- Agilent Heaters and Sensors Replacement source heaters and temperature sensors
- Agilent High Performance Dry Vacuum Pumps For the Agilent 5973, 5975 and 5977 GC/MS Systems
- Yttria Coated SISAlloy® (Yttria/Rhenium Alloy) Mass Spec Filaments SIS can repair your filaments with our non-sagging filament wire (SISAlloy® yttria/rhenium alloy with yttria coating). Users have experienced filament lifetime increases of 2 to 3 times compared to the standard uncoated rhenium filaments.
- SIS HPP7 Direct Insertion Probe for the Agilent/HP 5973/5975 MSD Direct Probe and Probe Inlet System for the HP 5973/5975 MSD mounts on the GC/MS inlet of the MSD
- MS Calibration Compounds Calibration compounds with a mass range for many uses and needs.
- Mass Spec Source Cleaning Service at SIS Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- The NIST 17 Mass Spectral Library
& Search Software (NIST 2017/2014/EPA/NIH)Get new licenses for NIST mass spectral library, EI MS spectra, MS/MS, GC data here. Includes electron ionization (EI) data, AMDIS software. Standard, Agilent, Shimadzu, Multiformat available.
- Mass Spectral Libraries
(NIST 17 and Wiley Libraries)Identify unknowns from EI (GC/MS) and MS/MS spectra. The most trusted, largest, and widely used libraries.
- GC Columns SGE GC capillary columns from a pioneer in the field.
- GC Injection Port Liners Glass and quartz GC injection port liners.
- GC Septa by Manufacturer GC septa by SGE and other manufactures.
- SIS GC Cryo-Traps Cryo-cooling and heating trap for the cryo-focusing of volatiles and semivolatiles at the head of GC capillary columns.
- GC Ferrules GC ferrules by SGE and other manufacturers. Graphite Vespel®, graphitized vespel and PTFE ferrules.
(GC)A complete line of SGE syringes for GC.
- Analytical Standards 8DS001 : ,8IS001 : ,8IS00110 : ,8IS002 : ,8IS003 : ,8IS005 : ,8IS006 : ,8IS008 : ,8IS00810 : ,8IS010 : ,8LS004 : ,8LS007 : ,8PK005 : ,8PK006 : ,8PM001 : ,8PM002 : ,8PM003 : ,8PM004 : ,8PM005 : ,8PM006 : ,8PM007 : ,8PM008 : ,8PM009 : ,8SI001 : ,8SI002 : ,8SI00210 : ,8SI003 : ,8SI00310 : ,8SI004 : ,8SI00410 : ,8SM00110 : ,8SM002 : ,8SM00310 : ,8SM004 : ,8SM005 : ,8SM006 : ,8SM007 : ,8SM008 : ,8SM009 : ,8SM009CON : ,8SM010D : ,8SM010IPA : ,8SS001 : ,8SS00110 : ,8SS002 : ,8SS003 : ,8SS004 : ,8SS005 ...
- SIS Short Path Thermal Desorption Systems Short Path Thermal Desorption Systems for the analysis of volatiles and semi-volatiles by GC and GC/MS. Systems, accessories, and application notes.
- Foreline Gauge Assembly for Agilent Replaces Agilent/HP Part #G1099-60545.
- Vacuum Pumps and Supplies from SIS Vacuum pumps by SIS, Edwards, Adixen and Pfeiffer.
- SIS All-In-One Pump Filter Kit for Pfeiffer 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- Santovac® 5P Ultra Vacuum Pump Fluid Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Diffusion Pump Fluids Pump Fluids for your lab needs.
- Convectron Series 275 Vacuum Gauge The Granville Philips Convectron Gauge tube used on the 5971 and 5972 mass spectrometers is available from S.I.S. This is a direct replacement for the HP original and screws into the fitting shown above.
- Rollerflex Vacuum Hose PVC cord reinforced vacuum hose. Light weight, low cost, and superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for mass spec, food, and other applications.
- Vacuum Hose: Steel Wire Reinforced This food and beverage grade, crystal clear PVC tubing is reinforced with 110 ton psi steel spring wire.
- Vacuum Fittings Many Fittings and Flanges in different sizes for your vacuum needs.