- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- Crimpers and Decappers (This Page)
For use with Closures — durable, lightweight, hand-operated decappers are an economical way to remove seals quickly and easily.
- Wheaton E-Z Decappers™ For use with closures - durable, lightweight, hand-operated decappers are an economical way to remove seals quickly and easily.
- Air Powered Crimpers These lightweight, easy-to-use crimpers provide lab-scale or small production scale performance at a moderate cost, filling the gap between hand-operated machines and fully automatic equipment. They operate on standard laboratory air supply of 45 to 60 psi. Bottles and aluminum seals are automatically aligned to eliminate partially crimped seals. Exhaust air is passed through the foot-operated valve so the crimper can be used inside a sterile hood. A complete unit consists of a crimper, a foot ...
- E-Z Crimpers™ An adjustable stop allows you to determine tightness of the seal while maintaining consistent crimping. 13mm model features tapered jaws for easier vial access in rack. E-Z Crimpers can be autoclaved at 121 °C. Autoclaving may change the appearance and or reduce product life. Newly designed cushioned ergonomic handle Labeled for quick identification Polished crimping jaws for consistent sealing Works with the Wheaton Crimpmaster® Crimping Station W225302 : E-Z Crimper Standard Seal, Size=13mm...
- Crimpers These crimpers are used for flip cap seals and aluminum seals larger than 20mm. 224322 : E-Z Crimpers Flip Cap Seals, Size=13mm,224323 : E-Z Crimpers Flip Cap Seals, Size=20mm