- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Wiley MS Libraries (This Page)
We have mass spectral libraries!
- Identify unknown compounds from EI (GC/MS) and MS/MS spectra by library searching our mass spectral databases.
- Hundreds of thousands of spectra. EI MS spectra, MS/MS spectra, GC data & retention indices, and/or chemical names/structures
- World's most widely used and trusted mass spectral reference libraries.
- Search software included (used by all libraries).
- Supports most MS software systems (Agilent ChemStation/MassHunter, Thermo Xcalibur, Shimadzu GCMS Solutions, Waters MassLynx, Thermo Xcalibur, PE TurboMass, etc.).
- We have many libraries:
- NIST 14 is our recommended base library, large, general purpose, strongly evaluated, and purchased by most customers.
- The Wiley Registry is the the world's largest EI MS library, general in purpose, and optionally combined with NIST MS.
- Other Wiley specialty libraries focus on specific classes of compounds like drugs, pesticides, flavors and fragrances.
- Call or e-mail us to discuss your library needs.
- NIST 14 Identify your EI and MS/MS mass spectra with NIST 14, the world's most trusted library of mass spectra and search software. Compatible with most MS data systems, including Agilent and Thermo. Upgrade from any previous version. Buy, upgrade, or call SIS tech support.
- Wiley Registry 11th Wiley Registry 11th Mass Spectral Library. The world's largest MS library. Optionally combined with NIST.
- NIST GC '14 A library of 82,337 chemical compounds analyzed by gas chromatography, including 385,872 GC method and retention index citations from literature.
- NIST MSMS '14 A library of 193,164 MS/MS spectra of 41,475 ions, obtained from ion trap, collision cell, and HCD (orbitrap) instruments. This is a subset of the full NIST 14 MS library, containing only the MS/MS data and search software.
- Wiley Designer Drugs Identify designer drugs by EI mass spectra. Designer drugs are often illicit, synthesized from common chemicals, novel to evade detection, and skillfully marketed under attractive, often exotic names.
- Wiley Flavors/Fragrances
(FFNSC)EI mass spectra with GC linear retention indices (LRI), enabling more reliable complex mixtures of flavors and fragrances even where they have identical spectra.
- Wiley Drugs/Poisons/Pesticides/Pollutants & Metabolites The world's most comprehensive reference for clinical and forensic toxicologists is keeping pace with recent developments in clinical and forensic toxicology. Mass spectral (EI) and GC data library.
- Wiley LC-MSn Library of Drugs, Poisons and Their Metabolites The world's most comprehensive reference for clinical and forensic toxicologists is keeping pace with recent developments in clinical and forensic toxicology.
- Wiley FAMEs Fatty Acid Methyl Esters: Mass Spectral Database Fatty acids are important compounds in food analysis since they are sample-specific.
- Wiley Physiologically Active Substances
(drugs, steroid hormones, and endocrine disruptors)Steroids are of considerable therapeutic importance and play a substantial role in endocrinology, a medicine branch dealing with disorder of the endocrine system, an integrated system of small organs that involve the release of extracellular signaling molecules known as hormones.
- Wiley Pesticides (Rolf Kühnle) EI mass spectra of pesticides. A pesticide is any substance or mixture of substances intended for preventing, destroying, repelling, or mitigating any pest.
- Wiley Pesticides with Retention Indices
(Luigi Mondello)EI mass spectra of pesticides. A pesticide is any substance or mixture of substances intended for preventing, destroying, repelling, or mitigating any pest.
- Wiley Androgens/Estrogens/Steroids This newly expended collection contains 3722 mass spectra and chemical structures of androgens and estrogens and their trimethylsilyl-, O-methoxyoxime- and acetal derivatives.
- Wiley Organic Compounds The collection contains 37,055 mass spectra of organic compounds.
- Wiley Geochemicals/Petrochemicals/Biomarkers Database featuring 1,100 mass spectra of well-defined compounds, for the organic, geo-, and/or petrochemist.
- Wiley Tandem MSMS
(MSforID)Contains 10,000 positive and negative mode tandem MS/MS spectra of over 1200 compounds of interest for forensics, toxicology, and pathology.
- Online Wiley Database Search Check whether a certain compound or class of compound exists within the NIST 14 or Wiley databases.
Available Wiley and NIST libraries include
|Library Name||Date||EI MS spectra||MS/MS spectra||GC and retention index records|
|NIST MS '14 (recommended base library)||2014-06||276248||234284||387463|
|NIST GC '14 (included with NIST MS)||2014-06||387463|
|NIST MSMS '14 (included with NIST MS)||2014-06||234284|
|Wiley Registry 11th||2016-03||775550|
|Wiley 10th+NIST14 combined||2014-11||918000||234284||346757|
|Wiley Designer Drugs||2016-06||23477 (includes ~550 CI)||~12700|
|Wiley Flavors/Fragrances (FFNSC)||2011-11||3000||Yes|
|Wiley Drugs/Poisons/Pesticides/Pollutants & Metabolites (Maurer/Pfleger/Weber)||2017 NEW||10430||Yes|
|Wiley LC-MSn Library of Drugs, Poisons and Their Metabolites (Maurer/Wissenbach/Weber)||2014||>10000|
|Wiley FAMEs Fatty Acid Methyl Esters: Mass Spectral Database||2011-11||240||YES|
|Wiley Physiologically Active Substances (drugs, steroid hormones, and endocrine disruptors)||2011-05||4182|
|Wiley Pesticides (Rolf Kühnle)||2009||1238|
|Wiley Pesticides with Retention Indices (Luigi Mondello)||2011||958||958|
|Wiley Organic Compounds||2004||37055|
|Wiley Tandem MSMS (MSforID)||2012 Mar||12048|
|Mass Spectra of Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals 2006, by Rolf Kühnle, ISBN: 978-3-527-31615-1, has been superseded by Mass Spectra of Pesticides.|
|Chart lists number of spectra or data records for each library.|
and search software:
|Program Name||Included with||Purpose|
|NIST MS Search||NIST14 and Wiley databases||EI MS, structural, and some GC and MS/MS matching against libraries; browsing, PBM, structural, and PBM search of the multiple libraries|
|NIST AMDIS||NIST14 and free||GC/MS data reading, viewing, deconvolution, and target identification; integrated with NIST MS Search|
|NIST GC software||NISTGC||GC data lookup (specialized version of NIST MS Search enhanced for GC)|
Search for Compound Existence in Databases
You can use the Online Wiley Database Search to determine which Wiley MS databases contain a given compound.