- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Probe/Sample Vials
- Probes for Agilent Mass Spectrometers (This Page)
- Probe 5973
(HPP7)Direct Probe and Probe Inlet System for the HP 5973/5975 MSD mounts on the GC/MS inlet of the MSD
- Probe Direct Exposure Probe (DEP)
(HPP2A/PC3)The DCI probe utilizes a replaceable filament wire at the end of the probe which serves to both hold the sample and heat the sample.
- Probe Direct Insertion Probe DIP A ½ inch probe inlet, provides the user with greater flexibility and much faster ramp rates than the standard HP DIP probe.
- Probe High Temperature DIP
(HPP4/PC2)The probes can be used from ambient temperature up to 800 degrees C with ballistic temperature ramp of over 700 degrees C/min.
- Probe Inlet System Has been designed to prevent the occasional venting of the mass spectrometer by accidentally pulling the probe past the vacuum seals.
- Probe Port Part SS4P4T Pump Out Valve and HP12 Probe Inlet Seal
- Probe Tip Plat The gold plated probe tips used with the Hewlett Packard direct probes can be cleaned and replaced with gold if they become dirty.