- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- MS Links/Labs/ Organizations (This Page)
- Independent Service Technicians List of independent service companies, mass spectrometry and chromatography
- Mass Spectrometer Service Labs Mass spectrometer contract labs or mass spec service labs that can provide mass spec sample analysis.
- University Mass Spec Laboratory Facilities The following in a collection of major university mass spectrometer facilities.
- Training & Courses Further your education in the field of mass spectrometry.
- Professional Mass Spec Groups, Meetings Index to meetings and conferences for Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography
- Academic Sites The largest collection of Academic Mass Spectrometry links. Part of SIS's MSLinks section.
- Government Sites Links to government web sites with information on chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Companies Below is a list of mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, and related companies. The following list might not be up-to-date and certainly incomplete. Some companies have been acquired or their addresses changed, so refer to their web sites for the latest information. Mass Spectrometry Chromatography Other Companies (components, test equipment, computer, etc.) Old Companies (Historical) Mass Spectrometry Companies 1st Detect 401 Congress Ave, Suite 1650 555 Forge River Road, Suite 100 Austin, TX ...
- Other Web Sites Links to Mass Spectrometry sites.
- Local U.S. Chromatography Discussion Groups The following local chromatography discussion groups provide chromatographers the opportunity to meet with other chromatographers to discuss their work and to mix socially with peers.
- Employment Opportunities at SIS
or Other Locations The following positions available and wanted are listed as a service to our customers. S.I.S. assumes no responsibility for any listing. If interested you should contact the person or company as listed below. Positions available or wanted will be listed for 60 days after which they will be removed unless otherwise requested. If you would like to include your listing, please give us a call. Positions Available at Scientific Instrument Services Other Positions Available (none currently listed)
- Exact Masses and Isotopic Abundances of the Elements Name, symbol, mass and abundance of all isotopes.
MS links is designed to be an information source for the entire mass spectrometer community. We hope that the following information, literature and reference sites will be of use to you. Your frequent use of these sites as well as your additional input is encouraged. If you have any suggestions for additional information to be included or if you would like to make a contribution to its content, we would like to hear from you. Please tell any organizations that you contact that you found them through the SIS web site.
Mass Spec Services and Support
- Independent Service Technicians
- Mass Spectrometer Service Labs
- University Mass Spec Laboratory Facilities
- Training & Courses
- Professional Mass Spec Groups, Meetings
- Academic Sites
- Government Sites
- Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Companies
- Mass Spectrometry Software from SIS
- Other Web Sites
- Mass Spec Software Tools
Analytical Chemistry links
- SpectroscopyNOW.com - Mass Spec
- The Anayltical Chemistry Springboard
- ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry Resources (Good Conference List)
- Center for Process Analytical Chemistry
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
Chromatography: Local U.S. Chromatography Discussion Groups
Mass Spectrometry and Analytical Chemistry Journals
- Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- International Journal of Mass Spectrometry and Ion Processes
- Analytical Chemistry (ACS Journal) | Analytical Chemistry "Hot Articles"
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry is a merger and also a continuation of Fresenius' Journal of Analytical Chemistry, Analusis and Qumica Analtica
- Seperation and Purification Technology
- Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry
- Analytica Chimica Acta
- Journal of Analytical Chemistry (Zhurnal Analiticheskoi Khimii)
- TrAC - Trends in Analytical Chemistry
- The Analyst Royal Society of Chemistry
- Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis
- International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems
- Employment Opportunities at SIS or Other Locations
- Kelly Scientific Resources
- MSPeople.net a Mass Spec recruiting firm
- Polymer and Materials Chemistry Professionals
- American Chemical Society - Career Services
- Nation Job
- America's Job Bank
- Science Magazine's Next Wave
- Open Directory Project Chemistry Employment listing
- Bay Area Jobs
- garage.com (Startups)
- JobBank USA
- The Chronicle of Higher Eduction-Academe this Week-Job Openings
- Yoh Scientific (Personnel Placement Service)
- CareerOverview.com - career and job information for career choices
- Hazards of Chemical Mixtures (Free Software)
- National Safety Council
- ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety
- Software for creation of MSDSs, Transport Emergency Cards and Labels
- A consulting firm (ACSafety)
- University Of Georgia Environmental Safety Division
- Large List of other safety links from a great guy named Gary at IU.
- NIOSH/Chemical Occupational Safety and Health Database Page
- Virtual Library: Science: chemistry: Safety and MSDS
- Institute for Chemical Education
- Kelly Scientific Resources Training Programs
- Periodic Table of the Elements
Mass Spectrometry Reference Materials
- About Mass Spectrometry / What is Mass Spectrometry? (ASMS)
- Application Notes (MS, Thermal Desorption, GC Cryo-Trap)
- Mass Spec Source Newsletter
- MS Calibration Compound Spectra
- SIMION Supplemental Documentation - SIMION and general MS and ion optics design notes and links
- Exact Masses and Isotopic Abundances of the Elements
- Mass Spec Tips
- Adsorbent Resins - Breakthrough Volume and Back Pressure Tables
- MSDS Sheets of SIS Products
- Math Tables at Math2.org- A collection of Mathematical tables, theorems and proofs. Covers algebra, trig and calculus.
On-Line Chemical Information Servers
- American Chemical Society (ACS Web)
- ACS Organic Chemistry Division
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- University of Texas at Austin, Chemistry Library
- University of Liverpool, Chemistry Website - Links for Chemists
- Instrument and Instrument Component Companies
- HD Science Limited (Abstract and Search Services for Mass Spectrometry applications including Chromatography/MS, MALDI, Environmental, and Pharmaceutical.)
- Used lab equipment auctions:
- Mecour Temperature Control (Instrument and Instrument Component Company)
Mass Spec Software Tools
- Comercial Software from SIS (NIST/Wiley, SIMION, GC/MS conversion)
- SIS Free Online Tools: SIS has written the following online programs as tools for use by the mass spec community. The programs are designed to be used on line. Popular tools include the Isotope Distribution Calculator and Mass Spec Plotter.
- CoPlot - Software for subset selection in multiple regression
- Martindale's 'The Reference Desk' Calculators On-line Center
Contributions? Use the link below to write us. Please explain why your link should be included on our site.
Disclaimer: SIS makes no representation as to the competence or reliability of these individuals, companies, organizations, and/or laboratories. Most of these links are external to the SIS web site and are not under the control of SIS. SIS is not responsible or liable for consequential or special damages that may occur through interaction with the parties above.